Page 20 of 142 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles memorabilia

Default Re: Eagles memorabilia

Nope that's not me! I would feel too guilty lol I'm just glad that they let me take pictures! I'm not about to try to get away with more than that! lol

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Good for you Maleah--those kind of people are the ones that will make it hard for ones like us to continue to take pictures in the future. Sure glad I have yours already.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

I'm glad I have mine too! lol I'm getting one of each of the guys blown up to 16x20 size as well as two group ones of the same size to make a nice little memory of the concert on my wall. Well......I guess i shouldn't say a LITTLE memory on the wall. lol The first one I got was the one of Don smiling behind the drums

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Good for you Maleah--those kind of people are the ones that will make it hard for ones like us to continue to take pictures in the future. Sure glad I have yours already.
    I did report that to eBay. They had a pretty automatic response. Said that it "looked okay" to them. If the owner of the "intelectual property" filed a complaint, they would probably remove the auction and repeat offenders would be banned from eBay. But it would take a direct complaint from the Eagles organization.

MikeA

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah View Post
    I'm glad I have mine too! lol I'm getting one of each of the guys blown up to 16x20 size as well as two group ones of the same size to make a nice little memory of the concert on my wall. Well......I guess i shouldn't say a LITTLE memory on the wall. lol The first one I got was the one of Don smiling behind the drums
    We're going to take some of your pictures and make a memory wall too, Maleah. We're still trying to pick the ones we want to use - they're all good!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

It was VERY hard to choose! I tried to pick ones that looked really clear so they wouldn't be pixelated when I blew them up to bigger sizes. They turned out really well!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Well tbf - congratulations on an all around terrific day. And I also think it is cool that the Eagles offices are on Glendon Avenue. When we were visiting L.A. in April and doing our Eagles tour, I was hoping we could find Glendon Avenue and ride by there, but we ran out of time!

Err GA - uh no. Glenn is actually not going to turn 40 - he just looks like he is!

Er Dreamer, I guess I knew that!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Bidding had ended by the time I got to check this link but I would be inclined to say that
    1. The Eagles have been fair enough to their fans in allowing them to take pics even if they draw the line at videos. other artists don't even allow this. Many of us have been able to talke advantage of this and have come out of gigs with at least a few good pictures which we will treasure.

2. I think it is a violation of any member's rights to do this with the express purpose of selling them on eBay. They are NOT official pics.

3. If this were to continue the possibility of substandard photos being released for sale would also be an issue sooner or later. Again this would be an infringement of these guys privacy. I can't see it as being legal either!!

4. If this practice continues there is a very real possibility that the Eagles will review their policy and 'Ban' all photography, thus meaning everybody will lose out. Glenn has said that he doesn't want to be up on youtube the night of a gig. I'm sure he doesn't want to be on eBay either!!

JMHO!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

My newest acquisition -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=001

I think I did alright-right? I couldn't pass it up at that price and that is album and tour that I discovered Timothy on!

Also, is anyone here bidding on a 1975 Rolling Stone magazine with them on it? I just got outbid and bid again, then I thought I should ask if it was someone here because I don't want to keep bidding on it if someone else here is trying to get it also.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Nice purchase, TBF! Those Long Run books are usually a lot more. I've been trying to get hold of one.

Good luck with the Rolling Stone mag. Look at the Buy It Now price of the one before it - that guy's got to be kidding!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...