Page 4 of 142 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles memorabilia

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I agree. Great stuff!

Now I need to get my act together!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I'll first collect some more stuff before I'll post photos here
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I need to collect mine together and photograph them. I want to give this a little time! I'll probably do it like Soda did, ie a few pics, although I've nothing NEAR her magnificent collection!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Out on the Border

Wow, you guys have amazing collections. I only have stuff from their current tour. So, how do you get it autographed ? Do they ever do Meet & Greet ?

Quote Originally Posted by siny
    Wow, you guys have amazing collections. I only have stuff from their current tour. So, how do you get it autographed ? Do they ever do Meet & Greet ?
    Joe is the only member who do a M&G..however you have to be a member of his fanclub.
    Autographed stuff, Timothy is the only one (as far as I know) who send you an signed photocard. And if you would have your tourstuff signed, you have to be very very very lucky.
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

Siny, I believe Joe will sign things at his meet & greets. Don has done meet & greets in the past on his solo tours. Glenn has been known to sign things if you are lucky enough to meet him on a golf course. My signed Allnighter album was an Ebay purchase, but you have to be very careful as there are a lot of fakes out there. The seller I bought from said she had met Glenn at a golf match in Florida. Timothy will send you a signed photo if you join his fan club.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Out on the Border

Thank you for the info. So, I guess I need to learn to play golf

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by siny
    Thank you for the info. So, I guess I need to learn to play golf

Actually, all you need to do is 1) locate and go to a golf course where Glenn is playing, 2) pretend you know what's going on, 3) stick around long enough and hope he'll notice you, and 4) cross your fingers that he's in an autograph signing mood.

Piece of cake, huh!

One other thing, you also get an autographed picture of Joe when you join his fan club, but it may be one of those machine-embossed kind.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Okay - I finally got around to taking a few pictures of one of my most prized pieces of Eagles memorabilia. I had a hard time photographing it without getting a glare, but you'll get the idea anyway. I was lucky enough to get the signed album in an auction, and then I had it framed and matted with the cover of the program from my very first Eagles concert. I thought I would represent the 30-year (at the time) career of the band, plus the colors worked. The pictures here really do not do it justice. Having it framed was an event all to itself because I would not leave the album with the store until they were ready to actually mount it. Therefore, every time they had to measure or center the album, they would have to call me to bring it to them. I spent hours going back and forth, choosing the framing, matting, and arrangement. It was worth every minute and penny though, and they ended up doing a beautiful job.

One other funny little anecdote about it - my computer room is a rather 'interesting' room with a collection of family heirlooms. However, it has also somehow evolved into a paradoxical Eagles/Glenn shrine. I had no choice but to hang the framed HC album right over my deceased, big band music-loving grandmother's formal Victorian sofa. The first time my niece saw this, she just shockingly shook her head and proclaimed "That's just wrong!"

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

that's really cool dreamer

I'm totally
    Any kind of love without passion
    That ain't no kind of lovin' at all