Page 41 of 142 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles memorabilia

Default Re: Eagles memorabilia

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    I just won this Eagles Tribute Pick Display. I'm sure everyone has seen these before and might have them already but I have never bought one. They usually go for more than what I won it for, with postage and everything it was only $5.25! Cool price!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260354000501

I was asking about that "type" pick collection in another thread. I think there are actually a couple of "Eagles" compilations our there. The other one is "similar" to that one but has different background and the images on the picks are not the same.

It is "interesting" that these are ALL made in the UK where the people making the merchandise do not have to get the approval of the Artists they are doing the "tribute" for. I've seen tee-shirts with likenesses of virtually any celebrity that you might have a hankering to find.

Those making this type merchandise probably couldn't do in in the USA where copyright and "intellectual property" type laws apply. I have at least one tee-shirt with an image of Joe playing a double-neck guitar.

But back to the picks......I have the Joe Walsh Collector's Pick Collection that I bought through the JWFC while I was a member there. I've never seen one of Joe's collections like the one sold by the JWFC on eBay like the one you got TBF. But the format is identical. I'm wondering if "Joe's People" contracted with those who put your pick collection together? I think I put a picture of my collection in one of my albums here on Profile.

I did go ahead and upload the three Pick Collection on eBay now. I wouldn't mind bidding on all three of them. They are unique. You can look them over on my Profile Albums or use the link below (I hope!)

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...&pictureid=320
    Last edited by MikeA; 02-05-2009 at 10:40 AM. Reason: adding pic of collections

MikeA

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Wow Willie!! good deal! Very nice display *G*

Do Ya'll remember that t-shirt I was trying to make? Well, I finally found the right transfer paper and tried it and Look what I made!

The paper was on CLEARANCE for 2 bucks a sheet!! You can probably find it cheaper on line (I found it at Michael's) Mostly it needs to be made for soft or stretchy fabric (this brand was June Tailor Soft n Stretchy) but, like I said, look on line. Also, I havent tried washing it yet, but I'll let ya know how it comes out.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

That is very unique --how cool!! I admit, before I read under the picture, I thought you had tipped a few to many and went out and got a giant tattoo on your back! I was a little worried for a minute!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    got a giant tattoo on your back! I was a little worried for a minute!
    OUCH!!! That would HAVE to HURT! I have a shirt with that design on it Ticky. It was given to me so I'm not sure where mine came from...probably that UK outfit that was selling designs for most ever Rock Group that has ever existed.

Where did the graphic come from? Didn't Joe use a double-neck acoustic in that PBS show he did solo?

MikeA

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

I thought the same! Rhonda's finally flipped! But no! Its gorgeous Ticky!

And TBF, that display is lovely too! Well done!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

hehehehe Hmmm a giant tattoo on my back huh.. that gives me an idea!! hehehe nooo... its just a shirt.. The pics Im not sure where they originated but there are two one black and white and one color and both in the same setting and both with the double neck. They look like portraits to me, professional.

I threw all my yearbooks out but yet I am seriously thinking of chucking down $40.00 for Tim's yearbook! I need to get a grip!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tchlink:top:us
    Last edited by TimothyBFan; 02-11-2009 at 11:04 AM.

Ok --here's what I can get my hands on around here so far. I am a horrible photographer (that is why I steal other peoples concert shots-Maleah!). I brought everything here out to the dining room and did it at the table so I could spread stuff out a bit.

Starting out with my new arrival. It's already been framed, but I took it out to keep from getting to bad a glare. Sorry about how blurry it is.

My Joe Walsh autographed album.

My buttons

More buttons

My books and Selected Works

Some of my shirts. I know there's a few more but didn't feel like digging for them.

A couple Rolling Stone Magazines

Here's a couple of framed pictures "borrowed" from Maleah--Again thank you!!

Here's some misc. pictures, advertisements, poster, pics (Maleah again!) She really should have gotten royalties from me!!

And more misc, my Rolling Stone purse, calendar, VIP pass, advertisements