Page 56 of 142 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles memorabilia

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles memorabilia

So Soda, who is "she"? Hmmmm? Anything you want to tell us?
    He sings it high, he plays it low

I'm not gonna mention the girl's name! She's harmless, though, and Lindsey has been very nice to her. He must know how heartbroken and devastated she would be if he were rude or cold to her.

And no, it is not me, lol! I don't have that kind of money or time - plus honestly I would be a bit embarrassed to do something like the repeated lobby waiting (although I have waited at stage doors amongst a crowd of fellow fans because Lindsey will come out and chit chat with fans when he feels like it). I can only imagine the ways she finds out where he's staying in every city. To each her own, though. She certainly has lots of photos with him and he even has given her a little kiss once or twice!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I knew an avid Lindsey Buckingham fan who paid a heck of a lot of money to always be as close as possible to the stage at the multiple concerts she attended, be it a Lindsey show or Fleetwood Mac. Paying hundreds of dollars to brokers per ticket, eating a ticket in the third row because a first row ticket became available right before the show... you name it. She did whatever it took to be close to Lindsey (including consistently waiting for him in hotel lobbies, but that's another matter). As she often positioned herself at the stage under Lindsey's nose, she brought earplugs to every gig. Honestly, in her case, it was probably smart!
    Well I suppose if you are going to that many gigs and are so near the sound, yes, I guess so! Did she ever get to meet him
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Hey Joe fans, want a signed photo? It's only $402!

(oh wait - it's on sale for $349! You save $53 - go for it folks!)

http://www.bellacor.com/productdetail/368872.htm

ETA: Well, at least it's on a canvas.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I'd love to have it, but man, not at that price!

MikeA

Soooo.......they want that much money for a Joe picture....on canvas.....with a digitally reproduced signature from the photographer? lol At that price Joe better personally deliver it to my door!

Wow, that's big money. Nice pic of Joe, though.

Btw, having just caught up with this thread, I had to laugh out loud at you being offered earplugs, GA!!!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

OH PAH-leeeze! I didnt even see a signature and the pic, while nice, I've seen better and I own TWO better.. and I can tell ya, I sure didnt and would NOT pay that much! yeeesh!!!! now.. I might if I were paying for HIM to sign that picture in person, while on a date, with me.. for the weekend.. *G* yeah, okay, over stepped there.. but you get my meaning..

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan View Post
    Wow, that's big money. Nice pic of Joe, though.

Btw, having just caught up with this thread, I had to laugh out loud at you being offered earplugs, GA!!!

I laughed on getting them GEF! Thats one accessory I will NOT use at an Eagles gig! Lol!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

I could hardly believe what I found at a yard sale today, and when I found it, I couldn't wait to tell all of you!
    My hubby and I wandered by a yard sale near our town, and I noticed they had lots of old magazines for sale. I first looked through some old Life magazines from World War II, and found them interesting, but not something I would collect. Then I turned around, and saw a box full of old Rolling Stone magazines! Well, you all know what my first thought was: What if they have the one that is on the Walmart T-shirt?? So I frantically pawed through all the magazines. I was nearly at the bottom of the pile (and there were A LOT!), and lo and behold, there was the famous shirtless Eagles magazine from September 25, 1975!!
    I nearly started jumping up and down with glee! It was in great shape, and only cost me $3.50! What a find!!! It made my day, that's for sure!!