Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello :)

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Rebecca -we obviously have extremely good taste in music :P . You wouldn't happen to also be a Sweet fan would you? If so, I might have found a new best friend!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Hi Rebecca! As soon as I saw your username, I wondered if you were a GNR fan. Glad to see I was right! Welcome and thanks for giving a little info about yourself. We have quite the international board and it seems with you we can add one more country to our roster!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Freypower--thanks for the welcome. I know Sydney isn't that far away but I haven't been to Australia yet. Best get a move on~

TimothyBFan-- We do indeed lol

I'm gonna admit though--I'm researching Sweet right at this very moment!

SodaScouts-- Heehee, I'm glad my username is obvious! One thing I love about forums--people from all over the world coming together and appreciating one common subject. It's great

Welcome to The Border eaglesnroses! It's wonderful having you here. I loved reading about how you came to be such a huge Eagles fan, and so glad you decided to join us!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Thanks Mrs Frey!
    "What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."--Blackfoot

Welcome Rebecca! So glad that you joined us! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself...it's nice to "meet" you

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

A Belated welcome from me too Rebecca. I'm from Dublin in Ireland and as most people know here I was always a fan in that I knew and liked many of the Eagles songs over the years and also some of the solo efforts of the band members in the 80's. But I saw them live in 2006, and Glenn just blew me away! I fell for him that night and am still in love with him now. It is great to have such a wonderful on-line community for us all to share our knowledge and love of our favourite band. I hope you have a great time posting.

My double album is also called 'Complete Greatest Hits' but interestingly enough I have also sourced 'The Very Best of the Eagles'. Its a single disc with 17 tracks, released by Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications in 2001. The track list is as follows (in order)

OOTN, TIE, HC, NKIT, HT, TS, Desp, BOML, LE, TITTL, ICTYW, PEF, JD, D-D, WW, TLRun, LITFL

'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Thanks Maleah! I love your avatar by the way

And thanks too for your welcome, Glennsallnighter. Wow, Dublin--I've always wanted to go to Ireland. It sounds like you really love Glenn ! You haven't had a chance to meet him or anything? If not, hopefully soon then!

(Hey, that rhymes with Glenn...)
    "What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."--Blackfoot

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

You're welcome EnR. Yes, I really do love Glenn . And no! I havent been able to meet him (yet ) But I hope someday I will.
    Hopefully too some day you will make it to Dublin
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Welcome from me, too, enr! Glad to have ya!

I like a few of GnR songs such as Sweet Child O' Mine and Paradise City. Axel is something else!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten