Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: South of Sunset

Default Re: South of Sunset

As I've said before, while I'm sorry the show went down in such an ignominious fashion, I'm glad that it didn't turn out to be a launching pad for a full-time acting career. The fact that he wasn't committed to a series enabled him to tour with the Eagles for HFO.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    As I've said before, while I'm sorry the show went down in such an ignominious fashion, I'm glad that it didn't turn out to be a launching pad for a full-time acting career. The fact that he wasn't committed to a series enabled him to tour with the Eagles for HFO.
    I agree. as much as I would like to see him act in a weekly series, I wouldn't want that in exchange for hell freezing over!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

What you say is so true Soda! While I'd love a weekly date with Glenn on the silver screen in some series or other (as he would be in by now), look at the opportunity and impetus dropping SOS gave him to finally reform the Eagles...... after a 14 year Vacation!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Default Glenn Frey TV Series 'South of Sunset'

Hi everyone! I am in the process of obtaining the remaining episodes of SoS and I will post them on my site as soon as I can convert them. I can't make any promises on the quality of those videos just yet, but Ep One is available here:

http://southofsunset.org/

I have six photos and a newsprint ad associated with the show. Portraits of Glenn standing alone are very rare. If anyone has a print from the show, I would be like to put that on the site as well.

I also have TWO promo clips for SoS, as well as the Opening Credits on video.
    Last edited by djfitzgerald111; 07-12-2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Additional info

Default Re: Glenn Frey TV Series 'South of Sunset'

Quote Originally Posted by djfitzgerald111 View Post
    Hi everyone! I am in the process of obtaining the remaining episodes of SoS and I will post them on my site as soon as I can convert them. I can't make any promises on the quality of those videos just yet, but Ep One is available here:

http://mariapitillo.org/2013/06/29/w...de-on-youtube/

I have six photos and a newsprint ad associated with the show. Portraits of Glenn standing alone are very rare. If anyone has a print from the show, I would be like to put that on the site as well.

I also have TWO promo clips for SoS, as well as the Opening Credits on video.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

OHH MY!!!! Thank you so very much!!!! This show is so amazing!!!! Glenn is so gorgeous!!!

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Stuck on the Border

Sorry, I thought it would be easier to start a new thread that was current with what I am working on. I have two sources of tapes, both say that they have all of the episodes that aired on VH-1. I've offered to convert/splice/host whatever I'm sent. I have adjusted the audio output levels on episode One, and I expect to be hosting it on my own site by tomorrow morning.

Cheers!

Default Re: Glenn Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Quote Originally Posted by djfitzgerald111 View Post
    Hello. I am the webmaster for www.mariapitillo.org I wanted to let you know that a friend located a complete copy of episode one of South of Sunset, I have posted the link on my site. http://mariapitillo.org/2013/06/29/w...de-on-youtube/

I will try to organize everything regarding the show into one link for future reference.

Enjoy!
    Well just watched it...all I can say really is eh...show wasn't awful, kind of typical of the time. But the story line was pretty lame IMO. I didn't really understand the mother's motive to drug her daughter and leave her in a motel?? Glenn's a decent actor. Looked gorgeous though . And Aries is funny.

Default Re: Glenn Videos on YouTube and other video sites

I'm not making judgments about SoS, it is what it is, and I think that at the very least, it has historical value.