Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Styles

Default Re: Styles

Wow, thanks for the kind words! It's funny, I deliberated a long time on whether or not to use a simple un-manipulated series of screenshots as the overall background because I feared it looked a bit amateurish. Glad that wasn't the case!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Wink Re: Styles

I love all the choices for style . It makes it so much fun to be able to switch things around depending on what you want at that time . Thank you Soda for all the goodies you create for all of us to play with .

TELL ME WHAT YOU DREAM AT NIGHT WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Like I just put in the Timmy Survivor thread---this was a fantastic suprise when I pulled up the Border. This is, by far, my favorite style yet. Since this is my fave era for all the guys, I just can't quit looking at the background--and it's just so colorful also.!! You really outdid yourself this time Soda (I say that every time don't I?)

And EV--- on the signature--BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    Thx, but you'll actually have to thank my artistic design manager, a Ms. Rhonda from the NW...I believe you might know her as Ticky??
    (Back when I was "just text" and no pic, she had made me several to choose from. I was so lucky to have HFO in waiting when rolled out the HFO style this week!)
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Wow, thanks for the kind words! It's funny, I deliberated a long time on whether or not to use a simple un-manipulated series of screenshots as the overall background because I feared it looked a bit amateurish. Glad that wasn't the case!
    I really like the faint backdrop of larger screenshots where our text goes...very professional, IMO!
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

Stuck on the Border

Wonderful work as always, Soda.

Hey guys - some of you may have noticed the board default has been changed to the white and blue style. That's because the usual red board default is a bit off kilter image-wise due to some server issues, so I'm using this one as the default for now.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Gosh - I haven't seen this style for quite a while. I do remember though when The Border first opened that this was the only style we had. It wasn't too long though before our resident web graphics designer, a.k.a., Sodascouts, came up with some other styles to help keep things interesting around here.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016