Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi everybody!!

Default Re: Hi everybody!!

Ah take your time!
    I saw the guys in AHOY, Rotterdam, Netherlands on April 3rd together with Stephanie and they are really amazing!
    I hope you will see them soon somewhere!
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Hi Rhonda and welcome from me as well. Glad you found us and hope you like it here on The Border. I'm not positive, but I think you are our first member here from the beautiful state of Oregon. This is a great place to come to talk about our favorite band. Have a good time and enjoy yourself!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border

Hi Rhonda, welcome and enjoy!

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    Wow! what a great welcome! thanks everybody.
    Im not going to the show in Chicago, I wish I was. My cousin LIVES in Chicago and I'd go in a hot second but I doubt the Hubby would fork out the cash for wifey-poo to follow her object of lust across the country *grin*
    I *think* it was Pretty Maid who said she was seeing the Boys in Chicago (Lucky LUCKY Girl!) and she saw Joe at the Fair?? How cool is that? I might get to see Willy Nelson *gak* but CCR will be there too! so maybe I can miss Willy and catch CCR (Credence Clear Water Revival, except they're calling it Revisited so they must have replaced a member or two....or three...)
    Anyhow, no Eagles so it's all a moot point.
    Ok, Kids are awake, time to do the Mom thing. Thanks again for the warm reception! I'll be popping in as much as possible!
    Quite a few of us hitting the Chicago shows-are you sure you can't convince hubby that a couple of days in Chicago would be a good thing and join us there?
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Rhonda, once you start reading some of the other posts and concert reviews here you will see that my ' birdseye view ' of Joe at the Illinois State Fair pales in comparison. For me it's just not worth it to go to a show and not be able to see. I can hear them at home. When I pay to go see them I want to see them. The best I could afford for Chicago is floor row 20. But it's a lot better than the seats at had for Joe last summer.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Welcome Rhonda. I'm sure you will enjoy the Border - it's a lot of fun.

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Quite a few of us hitting the Chicago shows-are you sure you can't convince hubby that a couple of days in Chicago would be a good thing and join us there?

Let's see.... "Honey? remember that message board I go to where I look at (and drool over) pictures of The Eagles and *pant pant wheeeze* Joe? Well, a lot of them are going to Chicago for an Eagles concert and I want to go too! I'll take extra clean panties and bras to toss on stage and I promise to leave ALL my clothes on."
    I just dont see it flying... I LOVE the idea though! I'll be very anxious to see ALL the pictures you all will take. Thanks for the thought!

LOL! I guess that would be a hard sell.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

LOL! Welcome Rhonda! We're thrilled to have you on board here at "The Border!" While Don is my favorite......I absolutely ADORE Joe and can't wait to see him in person! I LOVE his sense of humor!

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    Rhonda, once you start reading some of the other posts and concert reviews here you will see that my ' birdseye view ' of Joe at the Illinois State Fair pales in comparison. For me it's just not worth it to go to a show and not be able to see. I can hear them at home. When I pay to go see them I want to see them. The best I could afford for Chicago is floor row 20. But it's a lot better than the seats at had for Joe last summer.

Pretty Maid, I've only seen Joe once in person, and that was from the last row of the second mezzanine of the convention center in Portland. Talk about Birds eye view! But I guess any view of Joe is better then none. Well, does the live chat count? Oh well, you guys are going to have a blast in Chi-town. I wish I could go. Blow a kiss to Joe from me.

Maleah, Thanks for the welcome. So far Im having a great time!! Im here ALL the time. If the weather in Oregon ever imporves and summer actually makes an appearence again, I'll probably be here a little less often. (The sun is almost as rare as an Eagles concert in the great Pacific NW) Im a Cali-girl at heart! (although I was born, raised and live in Oregon and have the webbed toes to prove it!)
    I wanted to tell you how impressed I am with your beautiful banners! You really have a great talent! If you're not a graphic designer, you should be!