GAF ~ Glad your honey is doing so well and has the luxury of a hotel tonight! Also glad to hear how much you're enjoying your "Me time"

My oldest daughter scratched her eye saturday morning and by sunday morning it was swollen and hurt so bad she couldnt sleep or see! We took her to the Urgent Care Clinic. They gave her some eye drops that numbed her eye and told her to see an Optomologist monday morning. (That took 5 hours btw..) The next morning the Optomologist told us that we had waited too long and there could be possible infection! YIKES! they gave us antibiotics and pain pills. They also told us that the numbing solution they'd given us in the clinic was very BAD for eye injuries and it may have actually DAMAGED her eyes! I spent 3 hours in the pharmacy before going home. Then we spent the rest of that day dosing her eyes every 30 mins with antibiotics and every OTHER 30 mins with eye moisteners (so every 15 mins with something) and to top that off she's been on heavy duty pain pills for 3 days!
TODAY Cliff stayed home and took her to the doctor who told her to take ONE more day of antibiotics (a smaller dossage though so only 4 times a day..) and Cliff has been helping a lot. A small Mommy break from my hubs, bless his sweet little melon. Now if I can get him to take our OTHER daughter to swimming lessons, Mommy will really have some time off!! (I have beans to can! Im too busy! *grin*) Does canning beans count as "me time"? *grin* probably not, but hanging out on the border with your friends sure does!