Page 244 of 315 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3150

Thread: What's Happening in Your Life?

Default Re: What's Happening in Your Life?

Brooke & Willie, good that you have both your good memories of your dads!That always helps when you are sad!
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Oooh! We can't let this thread sink below page 1 so I'm going to resurrect it!!

OK, my midterm break is over and we are all back at school. BUT I have a long weekend next weekend and hubby is also on leave. So we are going to decamp on Freyday morning and head to Eurodisney for a long weekend.

Meantime I'm up to my neck correcting exams though I'm trying to find at least a little time every day to check in here and see how everybody is.
    I did a camera course on Saturday week last and I am starting to put some of the techniques they showed us into practice. Just wish I had more time.

OH!!! And a LOVELY surprise was waiting for me when I got into work this cold morning after my week off. WISEGUY!! Thanks soooooo much FP!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. The mole I had removed back in December wasn't cancer. I'm so relieved. I have an appointment with my new psychiatrist tomorrow. I hope he'll help me get off my meds. My previous psychiatrist started taking me off my meds in November and she decided in January she didn't want to help me any more. I have an appointment with the surgeon who's going to perform my lap-band (weight-loss) surgery on March 4th. The surgeon who was going to do my surgery decided he's not doing weight loss surgery anymore. I'm nervous, scared and excited. I hope I can get my surgery soon.
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

I'm very glad to hear your mole wasn't cancerous, SH.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

SH, I' so glad to hear that is was not cancer!

Lisa, have fun on your weekendtrip!
    (Glenn Frey)

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

SH-sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. Good luck with everything and please let us know how you are doing!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

As I wrote in the weather thread, I have twisted my knee last Thursday, I thought it was not so bad. Today I was back at the doctor and he told me that I may have to be operated (then this would be this 5 times at this knee) if it does not improve till the next week! I still can't walk properly, but I am not ill written any more, tomorrow I must go back to work, I' am curious like this should go!
    (Glenn Frey)

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    SH-sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. Good luck with everything and please let us know how you are doing!
    Thanks. I will let y'all know.
    How can love survive in such a graceless age?

Oh no, Koala! I hope the operation will not be necessary.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Holly, Im glad your mole was benign and I really wish the best for you with your lapband surgery. It will make a life time of difference for you.

Koala, I really hope you dont have to have surgery on your knee, but whatever makes you feel better! best of luck!!

I had an odd thing happen last night. Cliff and I went to Sarah's Girl Scout Investiture Ceremony (Sounds like a big deal but basically a bunch of 5 and 6 yr olds saying the girl scout pledge and that they wanted to be Girl Scout Daisies) it was very cute! and my cookies were a big hit! (they're the GS Daisy Daisies)

Anyway, We left the school about 7pm and I was feeling really weak and sore everywhere. We got home and I went to change into my sweats. I was suddenly really tired and I laid down and started to shiver violently and couldnt stop and my mouth was completely dry.I could have drank an ocean! I was cold everywhere. Cliff and Sarah piled blankets on me and heating pads but it didnt help. Finally took my temperature and it was 102. I didnt feel sick otherwise.I stopped shaking and got up to take a hot shower about midnight and take some pills. I slept fitfully and woke up with a migraine and a low temp. I still feel okay otherwise, just weak and still sore. It's got to be just some dumb virus but its VERY inconvenient and it needs to go away now. In the mean time, Im watching old movies, napping, listening to audio books and if I feel well enough later, I'll plunk away on my guitar.