Page 233 of 315 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3150

Thread: What's Happening in Your Life?

Default Re: What's Happening in Your Life?

Brooke, I am convinced that God was working that day, to wake up the older grandson to check on his grandmother. I am so glad she got help when she did. I will keep her in my prayers.
    Thank you to Brooke, EF, Soda, and Koala for your concern about my rash. I can't wait til Wednesday, so I can see the doctor. I would go tomorrow, but hate to miss any work. I have off on Wednesday.

Stuck on the Border

Feel better, Nancy.

Brooke, I have a friend who went thru a similar incident 20 years ago. She pulled thru but was left permanently disabled. I think of her every time I get a really bad headache.

Sounds like your SIL and nephew truly experienced "divine intervention". I pray that the news continues to be amazing.

WAKE UP Border-ers! g'mornin!

MikeA

Some news on my Brother that is "mixed".

They will be evaluating him at the Rehab center Friday (day after tomorrow) to see if they think he would benefit from an extended stay in Rehab.

He has made a lot of progress, but still relies on a wheelchair more than he probably should. He is, with the aid of a walker, walking up to 50 or so feet. He couldn't do that two weeks ago. And his memory and brain functions have improved a lot too. I talked to him yesterday and he sounded pretty good...I mean, he didn't start of talkng about golf and finish the thought by talking about some camping trip he'd been on when he was a kid. That is not exaggeration.

Of course we want him to be able to get home! However, he needs almost constant care and his wife is very concerned that she will be able to provide everything he needs. It will be a tough one.

MikeA

Thanks for the update, Mike. I'm glad to hear of his progress but how very difficult for everyone involved.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado

Hello, Borderers!!!

I've not forgotten about all of you! Over the past few months, I've had some medical setbacks and I, unfortunately, did not have a lot of time to devote to keeping up with the Border. <-- More like none, I know.

I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm doing great and hope to be back and posting soon!

I hope everyone is doing well. You are all in my prayers!

Thanks for the update melrose! I've missed you and wondered where you'd gone. I'm sorry to hear about your health troubles - I hope things are improving. After all, we have an Expando Survivor starting next week with your name on it.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Mike, thanks for the news about your brother, I'm glad to hear from his progress!
    Melrose, I'm sorry to hear about your health problems, I hope it will be better soon.
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Mike-it's wonderful that he is making such progress. Hope everything continues to go better for them.

Melrose-glad to hear from you. Sorry about the health problems and hoping everything is better soon. Keep us up to date and get back here soon.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

We might have to replace our Microwave. It went out again as I was fixing some lunch. I guess takeout is an option.