Page 246 of 315 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 3150

Thread: What's Happening in Your Life?

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: What's Happening in Your Life?

Be safe Cami!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

What a nice time you had with your family Cami! Good luck getting home in time for your interview!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Lou,

I was reading your post about the job change. Does that "move" you speak of pertain specifically to your change in employers, or does in also imply a change in where you will be living?

Whatever the case, I wish you well with it. It is nearly always easier to change jobs when young than after you have established yourself in a long term position. I speak from experience...I did not take "job offers" when I was starting out and as a result, have been with the same company for 40 years as of this month! That is nothing to be particularly proud of....it just takes a long time!

MikeA

I hope your travel went well, Cami...but this sounds coincidentally much too much like one of Rhonda's stories!!

Good luck Lou with your life's decisions! I think you have thought them out well, and now the time is right!
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

Cami-nice that you had such a great time with your family!
    Lou, good luck with your job change-I wish you all the best!
    We are expecting another snowstorm here on Thursday night! Hopefully, it will be less snow than the last two storms we had!
    Last night hubby and I took our friend out to dinner for his birthday. He loves the music of the fifties and sixties, so we took him to a fifties style diner. He could identify every song that was played, and some were really obscure! At any rate, we all had a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesvet View Post
    I hope your travel went well, Cami...but this sounds coincidentally much too much like one of Rhonda's stories!!
    That's exactly what I was thinking EV! Maybe Glenn will show up at one of Cami's stops!

Here's the story. It starts on this page and continues onto the next. Great story Ticky!

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...?t=1117&page=2
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesvet View Post
    Oh I thought of that, believe me. And if it was possible a certain someone would be sitting in that cafe in Weed I would drive right into the teeth of a blizzard to get there!

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

heheh careful on the drive home Cami! and when you hit Granzella's, just remember that dear friend of yours back in Portland who SO DEARLY LOVES Granzella's mufalatta mix *G* If you've got to stop in Weed, *G* well best of luck! I hope he's there and waiting for you. (but be careful with the weather)

Lou, Wow.. big changes coming for you! I know you'll do wonderfully in whatever you choose. I think you'd be a terrific teacher if that's the direction you're looking at. I love that you'll have some extra time here in the states *G* I know its a little nerve wracking being up in the air like this, but its got to be exciting too. Best of luck!!

Im feeling better today then I have in weeks! I'd been having knee problems for some time and I was worried I wouldnt be able to do much more then hobble in San Jose, but this morning Im feeling pretty good! I still have some minor pain but I dont have to cringe and moan when I stand up or hobble around like a 90 year old! YAY! No evidence of yesterdays fever or headache! go figure!
    Im feeling pretty creative today and Im hoping to get some writing done and if the weather is good, maybe some gardening *G*

Drive carefully, Cami! And I certainly hope the interview goes well.

Rhonda - glad you're feeling better!

I've gotten a bit of a sore throat any my voice dropped an octave overnight, lol. Hopefully it'll go way soon. Those dang Californians and their germs.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking EV! Maybe Glenn will show up at one of Cami's stops!

Here's the story. It starts on this page and continues onto the next. Great story Ticky!

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...?t=1117&page=2
    I'm not feeling real well today--fighting off a cold I think is on it's way. Maybe I'll pull up some Long Story and entertain myself that way.
    He sings it high, he plays it low