Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Least Favorite Movies Ever

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Default Re: Least Favorite Movies Ever

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan View Post
    Ah, another Alan Rickman fan! I'm probably the only person in the world who quite fancied the Snape character in Harry Potter!

I love Alan Rickman. I loved his character in Love, Actually. Poor Emma Thompson's character, I would have tried to steal him too! He was adorable! He was great in Dogma too (although Im sure there are a lot of people who hated that movie, it's one of my favorites. Anything that challenges sacred cows *grin*)

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    I love Alan Rickman. I loved his character in Love, Actually. Poor Emma Thompson's character, I would have tried to steal him too! He was adorable! He was great in Dogma too (although Im sure there are a lot of people who hated that movie, it's one of my favorites. Anything that challenges sacred cows *grin*)
    I really liked Dogma.

Yeah I'm a really big Alan Rickman fan I've seen just about everything he has been in.

But I have to say that my favorite move he's in is Truly Madly Deeply.
    Any kind of love without passion
    That ain't no kind of lovin' at all

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

gef - I admit that I like the Austin Powers movies as well, but my favorite Mike Myers movie by far is Wayne's World. I just love that movie - sometimes I like to watch a movie that is just totally stupid and entertaining. That movie makes me laugh no matter how many times I see it.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by glenneaglesfan View Post
    Ah, another Alan Rickman fan! I'm probably the only person in the world who quite fancied the Snape character in Harry Potter!
    Oh, one of my friends ADORES him in every movie, but especially Harry Potter because she was a fan of the series as well. She has Snape T-shirts, calendars, posters... you name it. In fact, she's the one that begged me to see Sweeney Todd with her - because Alan Rickman was in it.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten