I was going to post this earlier, but there has been so much happening in the last week or so that I haven't had time. First of all, just for grins, I thought I'd recap the order of elimination of the songs in this game:

1.) Sea Cruise
2.) Partytown
3.) She Can’t Let Go
4.) I’ve Been Born Again
5.) I Volunteer
6.) Don’t Give Up
7.) That Girl
8.) The One You Love
9.) All Those Lies

I Found Somebody outlasted all the others and, therefore, was declared the winner.

Well, as I said at the beginning of this game, this was an experiment and I implemented some rules in order to move the game along quicker than what I had observed on other boards. However, I think I may have gone overboard on this. Honestly, I was expecting this game to take between 2 – 3 weeks to play. Instead, I was totally surprised that we completed the game in about 48 hours! I wanted the game to move along, but I didn’t want it to move that quickly because anyone who didn’t visit the board for those couple of days completely missed out on an opportunity to participate at all. I’m still thinking 2 –3 weeks is a good time frame. If we were to try this game again with another album, I definitely think we would need some more ‘tweeking’.