I tend to get stuck on one Eagles or solo song that I listen to over and over for about a week or two. I have my all-time favorites, of course, but I always find something that makes me really like a certain song even more and I just want to hear it all the time. For instance, I was stuck on Lyin' Eyes for a long time after the May 1st San Jose concert. Glenn just made that song so special for me and Lou that night and I think back to that particular show every time I hear it. I remember being stuck on Heartache Tonight for a while last month just because I heard a certain part differently. At about the 2:40 mark when they sing "Somebody's gonna hurt someone" and then right after that Glenn sings "Somebody" I would just melt every time i heard it (still do, actually ) because I think he sounds so sexy on that part. Ooooh, and also right after that part too when he sings "Everybody".

For the past few days I've been listening to Pretty Maids All In A Row a lot. I had the Ballads cd from Selected Works playing in my car and when that song came on I had to replay it again and again because Joe just sounds so great on it. Also the harmonizing in that song is just gorgeous.

So what's your Eagles or solo song of the moment?