Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post

As for afterwards, I didn't really want to approach him because I figured he was there for the students and I didn't want to come off as some attention whore fangirl who flew to New York to get a smile. It was enough to just hear him speak about his craft; his lecture was truly fascinating. On top of that, to hear him perform IYWN - what a privilege!

However, in retrospect, I do wish we would've stuck around so that HH and V could have had the chance to meet him.

I understand your reluctance to be noticed here Soda, but I really don't think Glenn would think like that about you. he knows you are one of his biggest fans - he KNEW you'd be at Niagara Falls and I'm sure he would have felt you were just supporting him in another one of his ventures. I guess too he would realise that as such a big fan you might actually be interested to hear what he had to say. This was something so totally different from anything else he has done in so long.

It has been absolutely fascinating hearing everything that he had to say - I have certainly gained new insights into the craft of songwriting from what I have read over the last week or so.