Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
Answer to 3:

Use of Acronyms list in Border News Forum

Answer to 4:

Borderers

Answer to 5:

150 pixels in width & 200 pixels in height

ETA: I didn't read it properly & was only supposed to answer one question! Sorry!
Well, that's okay FP - you are forgiven. And so now, all of the questions to the Border quiz have been answered correctly. Thanks to you and the others for taking the the time to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
As I've said before, I feel very blessed to have been able to meet so many wonderful people who have chosen to join this community, and I hope you all know how much I value you! I may have created this place, but it would be nothing but a bunch of html coding without such great members. I gave birth to the Border but it lives a healthy life because of you.
Well said Soda - or as someone else once said "it takes a village" to build and maintain a community like this. We all came here out of our love for this band, but when you have such a diverse membership as we do - people of all ages coming here from all over the world - it is a credit to those members that they are able to check their egos at the log in screen and keep the focus here on the band and on what's best for the community at large. Kudos to you, Borderers!