Back Home after a great trip to Reno/Tahoe. We went out on Wednesday, stayed at Peppermill Resort.
The Concert was at the Reno Events Center/Downtown Reno.
Don came onstage about 8:15 and as he was walking out, tripped over a cable. He was looking down shaking his head (Like -who put that there) but was smiling at himself.
He was in Jeans and Plaid Shirt. My sis said to me that he needs to update his wardrobe...LOL... I dont really care what he Wears!!!
After the first set (End of the Innocence) he asked the crowd Not to Video the concert, that is an infringement of copyright laws, etc.... Then he said "Thats the lecture for tonight"
He did not introduce the band except to mention Stuert Smith and the Bass Player during one song (Cant remember which one)
Don mentioned it was the Eagles 40th anniversary this year and that they were all working on solo projects. Then he said "Go Figure" He said he has finished a Country album and it would be out this fall.... (yeah, right)
Show was approximately 1 1/2hr with 1 Encore....
The venue was really nice, could seat approximately 6000. Someone said they had sold approx 3000 tickets.
Security was on top of people trying to video and also telling people to please sit during the concert. This made for a very enjoyable experience just being able to absorb the music and Don!
I did get some pics, but as I wear glasses for distance, I take lousy pics cause I cant really see my camera screen close up.... I will try to post some later.
Set List:
End of the Innocence
Dirty Laundry
Long Run
Sunset Grill
Witchy Woman
Everything is Different Now (That one surprised me)
NY Minute
Last Worthless Evening
One of These Nights
Rule the World
Heart of the Matter
Boys of Summer
All She wants to do is Dance
Life in the Fastlane
ENCORE:
Hotel California
Desperado

We spent the Days (Thurs, Fri, Sat) at Lake Tahoe and it was Beautiful. The weather was great (80's No Humidity) Went on a boat ride, Sat on the Beach, Had some great meals, met some nice people.
I would recommend Reno/Tahoe as a vacation spot. It was a lot of fun and easy to get around.

Kate.