Most of you will be happy to hear, the stance for pictures the second night was a bit different. During the VIP dinner, they told us we could take pictures but no video. Then, the people checking bags at the door didn't care about cameras in our bags. All that was said from stage was 'Please stop filming' from Glenn (during a song), possibly because someone in front of him in the first row was filming him (she was next to HH).

So, I did take my camera, but I didn't take many pictures. The pictures I do have will follow.

Just when you think these guys achieve perfection, they go and prove to you they can still improve. While the crowd wasn't as into it, our guys were better this night than Saturday.

We saw Michael Thompson after the concert and he mentioned to me that it seemed like I'd had a good time. I wanted to ask him if he meant that in a good way! But hey, I had an EXCELLENT time. Front row, dead center. HH has fast fingers when it comes to getting tickets!

I got very little sleep this past weekend and with about twelve hours of driving, I'm too tired to write more. I promise I will tomorrow when I can take a break from work