Hello Eagles fans. I've only been lucky enough to see the band live once & sadly that was over twelve years ago. The show was originally scheduled for August 28, 1994 but was postponed a time or two & the actual show date is what I'm in search of. I thought my mother or I one wrote the rescheduled date on the back of our tickets but if we did it must have been with invisible ink because we've both recently tracked down the stubs & there's nothing on them.

I thought for sure the Eagles would have some sort of "archive" or "past tour dates" website set up somewhere online but if they do I'm not having much luck finding it. So, I hope it's OK that I came here for assistance? I did a few quick searches here on the board for "Knoxville" & a few other phrases I thought might lead me to what I’m looking for but got no familiar returns, so I thought I'd just start this thread.

If anyone happens to know the exact date the Eagles played Knoxville on the Hell Freezes Over Tour, I sure would appreciate a reply. I think it was somewhere between January 21, 1995 & March 3rd, 1995 but I'm not 100% sure. Thanks for your time & I hope 2007 is wrapping up nicely for you all.

~ br

The Eagles
?? ??, 1995 @ Thompson-Boling Arena; Knoxville, TN

*rescheduled from 08.28.94