Okay, I know I'm being nitpicky about this - and maybe I'm just too way observant for my own good - but has anyone else ever noticed a couple of continuity problems in the Farewell Tour 1 DVD?

The first one is during Take It to the Limit. Don's got his jean jacket on, the cameras cut away from him, then they cut back and his jacket is off, they cut away again and when they go back his coat is back on. This is right when they are singing "Take it...to the limit one more time..." for the first time in the song.

The second time is during Dirty Laundry. Near the end of the song when they're all jamming, Don's to Joe's left (the viewer's right) and in the next camera shot he's back on Joe's right side. There was no way he could've moved over that fast! I know Don's a god and everything, but he's also a quick change artist and can transend time and place? The guy's awesome!

Seriously, though, is there anyone on this board who was at that concert in Melbourne who can shed some light on the details of these two incidents? Or, with all of the knowledgeable people on this board, maybe someone who wasn't there knows what happened. Obviously, they had to reshoot some footage for some reason for these two continuity problems to occur. All I can think of is how lucky those people were that they must've seen an even longer concert than what the DVD viewers are seeing. Lucky dogs!