Just lots of thoughts I've been having over the past few days. First off, whenever Spring hits, I have this thing where I must play my Eagles non-stop. It's like they are my kick off to better weather and light the way to happiness.

For as long as I can remember, one of my top five favorite songs of all time has been Lyin' Eyes. I loved that song before I even really knew who the Eagles were.

How is it possible that all of them still have amazing heads of hair? I think of the big hair bands from the 80's, and so many of them are bald, or just look like crap. These guys seemed to have aged so fabulously, especially in light of their earlier partying days.

I love each and every one of their voices... past and present members. I think Timothy sounds amazing when he sings, and I wish there were more songs with him as the lead. I can't tell if Glenn's voice is getter deeper w/age, or if he is just singing in a different octive for LROE. I think from the recent You Tube videos that he sounds the same when singing his older songs... so I'm not sure.

I've already stated this in another thread, but I really don't like the suit and tie thing at all. I feel like Joe is being held prisoner in a plain black jacket and tie. I enjoy his flamboyant side. :P Also, Glenn looks like Johnny Cash in his! The only one, IMO who can carry it off is Timothy. I can't even imagine playing drums in a suit jacket, poor Don!

I have to admit, I wasn't very fond of LROE when I first got it... but it has grown on me... and now there are SO many songs I LOVE. Not just like, but love. They sound so amazing when singing NMWITW. The way their voices complement each other is something truly rare.

I'm sure I have more random thoughts... but these are what have come to mind. Oh, and it anyone has a pic of Glenn from his younger days wearing an OL 55 t-shirt, if you post it in Frey Fever I will forever be greatful!