Just got home safe and sound. I'm unbelieveably tired, so this will be short.

I thought we had great seats in Orillia -but our seats last night were nearly perfect. 3rd row -my seat smack dab in front of Glenn!

We got to go up by the stage again after "You Belong to the City" for the last 4 or 5 songs. Again, thought I was close in Canada, but somehow last night, it was like the Red Sea parted and I found myself literally standing right at Glenn's feet. The stage was lower and I believe if I had wanted to (well, that's a fib, of course I wanted to) reach out and touch a shoe or pants leg, I think I could have. Incredible self control on my part, dontcha think?

Yup, purple jacket (lots of spit goobers on the lapel), striped white, purple, green button up shirt and jeans! Worn jeans! Two holes by the butt pockets, lots of fraying and wear in interesting locations (I told you, I was really really close up).

As good as the show was last Saturday, I think those of us there agreed, he took it up a few more notches last night. A lot of it had to do with a very energetic and fun crowd. Same set list as last week, but a lot more smiling especially with the rest of the band.

Karen Z had a Scottie moment, but I'll let her tell you all about that!

Oh, and yet another surprise appearance by Peter Schwetty!

I really liked the new blouse I bought to wear last night. It's a shame I can't wear it again, don't dare wash all that spit off of it!

Char took some spectacular picture! Can't wait to see them posted.

More details to follow when my brain shifts out of 1st gear.