Lol. But that's just the point of the discussion. The post you showed was my first one so I don't know how that is some how worth criticizing in terms of how it was asked, why, or when. All the responses you point out...came out after I asked. How else do responses and answers happen if there is not a question to begin with. Hmmm...I appear to be the first human being to address something rather obvious that I don't think is too far out of league here for a public figure who was in a pop group. Lol. Also I addressed any sensitivities or concerns about it somehow being the "wrong time to ask" or "addressing the issue" but there are six billion other people on Earth and I don't think it is beyond the pale that someone or more specifically myself ask so what's up with the pop group that made this public figure so popular? People are allowed to ask about public figures. What confounds me is the total lack of interest and inquiring what the future holds for these folks. As it is you are posting the manager addressing what he thinks at this point in time. So it really isn't such an absurd thing I would say.