Hello !
I've been a fan of the Eagles from waaaaay back.
I first saw them in the early 70s at a three day outdoor concert in Sedalia Missouri. Although I've seen them several times since, that experience is the one that will forever hold a special place in my mind.
I've never lost my appreciation for their music ,and I have often wandered into this forum to read as a guest .
The passing of Glenn Frey, and now the tragedy that is going on in Randy's life has finally lead me to suck it up and register . I may not say much, in fact, I may not say anything at all...and then again sometimes many of you will simply wish to put me on ignore to get me to shut up .
I just felt the need to register to be able to chime in if the urge strikes my fancy.
I'm likely ole enough to be some of y'all's mother,many maybe even some of y'all's grandmother, but we share a love and appreciation for some beautiful music , which for me and I'm sure many of us goes hand in hand with memories of times and events in our lifetime. I'm happy to say that although not a huge, huge fan, my 24 year old son listens to Eagles music and appreciates it as well .
Anyway . Nice to meet ya !