Quote Originally Posted by CAinOH View Post
I'll admit, I was surprised to see the ending of the article where Felder talked about "reaching out" and not hearing anything back. My first reaction was, "Still? You're still talking about this?"
Amen, CA!

I think he has some regret over how he handled his own behavior during the HFO years and is wishing he could have had more self control back then, but that bridge has long been burnt and unless someone creates a time machine, there is simply no going back. I don't think he could have gone back even if he didn't sue them or write the nasty things he did about them in his book, but the latter definitely sealed his fate in regards to any future with the Eagles. If you do the crime, you do the time, and I think that fits here. I certainly wish I could have seen the band with Felder, and I wish he wasn't fired. But he bears all of the blame here. You can't expect to get away with the kinds of things he did and just think it will all be rainbows and sunshine. After awhile, whining gets old and very, very tiresome. I can understand the band.