Hi everyone-let the PEW begin-I am already feeling it!! It is indeed a let down now that I am back home and thinking about last night.

I can honestly say that I don't even know how to describe what it felt like last night to actually be there finally seeing my favorite band that I have loved and adored for 34 years!!! I enjoyed the experience more than I ever imagined and will treasure it forever.

Loved meeting with Nancy and Cathy and her husband, sharing a quick dinner with them and after the show having a couple of drinks with Nancy and recapping the evening! Thanks for sharing the experience.

It looks like Nancy and Cathy have pretty much filled you in with most of the night. Loved it when Don mentioned the Cubbies!! What a response he received from that. I and my husband gave him and big hoot and hollar!! Also can't believe that we got 2 encores, including ASWTDID!! They must have gotten my memo!!

I of course had my eyes pretty much glued to Timothy the bigger share of the night. WOW!!!! He sure loves the audience and really plays to them! He was beautiful!

I don't care what the critics said--they were beyond belief in person. Everyone around us was enjoying them and had nothing but wonderful things to say about their performance. God bless the lady behind us that noticed that I was singing along with every song and asked how long I had been a fan. When I told her it had been 34 years, she looked at me and said I sure didn't look old enough to remember them from back that far!! Maybe she was just but she put a bigger smile on my face. My husband couldn't say enough about how good they were, especially Joe. Said it was worth every penny to see how happy it made me to finally be there.

That's my recap for now. I'm sure I will think of more to add later.

My fingers are crossed for Nancy tonight. Sure hope she gets a good seat, especially since I'm sure she is very bummed out about the meet and greet. I am very bummed out for her!