Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
If Glenn's photo is not being shown and he's not being mentioned, it seems like there's more going on than a temporary absence. That takes re-coordinating aspects of the show.

Did Don think people wouldn't want to look at a photo of Glenn if someone besides his son was singing? That's ridiculous. People would never be adverse to seeing an image of Glenn or at least hearing a shout out to him. These are Eagles fans! I think it's more likely he's hoping they can finally emerge from Glenn's shadow. Showing Glenn's image and giving him a shout out distracts from who is singing at the time. Perhaps Don doesn't want a split focus anymore. Let's not think about him right now.

If that's the case, then Deacon won't be back... and all that talk back in 2017 about how continuing the Eagles was only "justified" if there was with Frey "family blood" in the band was BS.

I guess we'll see.
Hopefully, Deacon gets well soon. And, I've always believed all that talk back in 2017 about how continuing the Eagles was only "justified" if there was Frey "family blood" in the band has always been BS, so I wouldn't be at all shocked if they were to continue without Deacon.