Hello to all. I am sorry it took so long to post, but right after I signed up for The Border my beloved dog, Cookie, suddenly passed away. She was a big Eagles fan but her least favorite song was "New Kid in Town'. Every time we would watch Melbourne, she would get up and let us know she needed to go out as soon as that song came on.

I don't mind telling you it has been a really tough week. I am Just Another Hired Hand's better half...yes, I said better and you'll get no argument from him.

I joined because like JAHH, I am a die hard Eagles fan. I encouraged him to write reviews about our concert experiences and he found this site by accident. I have been watching him post and he is having a great time so I figured I'd get in on the fun.

I am a little down now because I know I've seen my last live Eagle's show for a while. At the same time I am blown away because I got to see them three times this year. I am happy for all of the members in Europe and Canada (and maybe a litt le jealous) because you are going to see an Eagles band that is definitely at the top of their talents. I hope to read many reviews about he shows they do in Europe.

As a teenager I only had eyes for Glenn. But as I have matured, I have seen that they all have unique qualities that make them equally desireable. In other words, any one of them can park their boots under my side of the bed on any day. Just glad to be here.