Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Don Henley in Murphys, CA on Oct. 1, 2011

Default Re: Don Henley in Murphys, CA on Oct. 1, 2011

Well, that's not too shabby!

I do wish more of us could go to these shows - if only he'd venture a little further across America! Jess and I are lucky he's coming to Tulsa, as it seems otherwise, it's California all the way.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Henley Honey View Post
    No. Sadly, I'm not going I wish I could.

But I am going to the November 5th show in Las Vegas !!!!
    I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait! I don't like wishing my life away, but...I CAN'T WAIT!

Oh my gosh, I wanna go to Vegas to see the Eagles so bad!

But hey, getting to see both Glenn and Don within the space of a few months solo is nothing to sneeze at - I know I should count my blessings.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Yes, that's brilliant fir you Nancy!

HH, sorry, you're not going to make Dons solo gig, but VegS should be incredible!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

I'm so happy for all of you that will be seeing Don soon & the Eagles in November! I know what the anticipation is like. The concerts come & go so fast, make sure you treasure evert moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Henley Honey View Post
    WOOOO HOOO to you Judy (and who ever else is going)
    Who is going???

If you have half as good a time as we did with Glenn, then kudos, sista. Enjoy and Remember. Take it all in -- one song at a time -- cause it goes really fast!!!

Its really good -- while it lasts!!! So very happy for you!!!
    I am going! I can't wait! But first I get to see Don at The Mountain Winery on 9/21! For Murphy's I have 3rd row. One day I hope to be in the first row, but I will enjoy the 3rd row this time.

Henleyfan, I think you must be the next Borderer to go to a concert then... (?). Hope you'll post a review - please please please! And of course have a fantastic time at the concert & enjoying the anticipation.
    ---------------------------------
    Suzanne

I will definitely post a review after the show. I just can't wait!! I try not to think about it yet so I can get things done. 18 more days to Mountain Winery!!!!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Enjoy every moment of the build up HF, and treasure the gig. The others are right. It goes by so quick. I'd give anything to turn my clock back to this time 2 weeks ago when I was just about to set out to my gigs. Ooooh the anticipation, the butterflies, the thrills. To die for.......
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Henleyfan View Post
    I am going! I can't wait! But first I get to see Don at The Mountain Winery on 9/21! For Murphy's I have 3rd row. One day I hope to be in the first row, but I will enjoy the 3rd row this time.
    Cool Henleyfan! We'll have to try to find each other at Murphys. I'll be the one in the front row just off center with the $h!t eating grin on my face. I'm excited for the first reviews to start rolling in. I should call Murphys and see if they know who the "special guest" is.

When I went to see Don in Atlantic City in 2007 I met a bunch of Don/Eagles fans. One of the people I sat next to at that concert was a woman named Karyn from Hawaii. Some of you on here know her. I wanted to go to the concert with someone I knew was going to enjoy it as much as I, so I offered her my other ticket. We're both flying into Sacramento that Friday & we both leave Sunday so I have to drive back to Sac. (2 hrs.) right after the concert. We'll be all excited about the concert so I won't be ready to crash until we get back to Sac. anyway. The only other people I know of that are going to be at the concert are Lisa & Melissa from the Fastlane. They've got 3rd row near center so maybe you'll meet them, Henleyfan.

School is kicking my butt this semester for some reaon. I can't get focused. I'm letting too many other things distract me, and the concert is not even one of them. I still haven't had a chance to read the Glenn concert thread. I haven't even been keeping up on the Don threads.

Now it's only 21 days to Don!!!
    <a href=http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x350/wkc814/Signature%20Banners/fwhugsig-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...fwhugsig-1.jpg</a>