Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The VOICE

Default Re: The VOICE

There were several outstanding performances tonight on The Voice Finals.
    I think this may be a very close race. I really think that 3 out of the 4 contestants have a shot to win this. They sang 2 songs each & 1 song with their coach

JERMAINE PAUL: I Believe I Can Fly [B]God gave Me You[/B] and duet with Blake Soul Man All 3 performances were great. I think I liked Soul Man with Blake the best

JULIET SIMMS: Crazy, Born to Be Wild with CeeLo and Freebird Crazy started out a little weak for me, The duet with CeeLo could have had a bit more energy. but Freebird was the final song of the night & she just KILLED it. Amazing vocal on that one...She's the real deal rock singer...Voting for Juliet 855-864-2302

TONY LUCCA: 99 Problems, Yesterday with Adam and Harder to Breathe His best song was Harder to Breathe Tony is the one that I do not think will win this. The other performers were just a lot stronger than he was. I would be shocked if he wins this

CHRIS MANN: The Voice Within, The Prayer with Christina & You Raise Me Up. 3 strong performances tonight, especially the duet with Christina. He has a shot to win this as well

Well, I guess nobody here has been watching this, but the finale was awesome.
    I'll just make some quick comments, Guest performers Hall & Oates performed Rich Girl with the contestants. They did several group songs & duets which included a crazy good duet of Tony & Jordis singing "Go Your Own Way" Other stand out performances were "With A Little Help From My Friends, sung by Juliet
    with Jamar, Erin & RayLynnn
    Justin Beiber was there, OMG he looks like a baby! Flo Rider & Lady Anntabella also performed.

The top 4 all won cars which was nice.
    4th Place, Team Christina CHRIS MANN
    3rd Place, Team Adam Tony LUCCA
    2nd Place, Team CeeLO JULIET SIMMS
    Winner: TEAM Blake JERMAINE PAUL

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    Well, I guess nobody here has been watching this, but the finale was awesome.
    I'll just make some quick comments, Guest performers Hall & Oates performed Rich Girl with the contestants. They did several group songs & duets which included a crazy good duet of Tony & Jordis singing "Go Your Own Way" Other stand out performances were "With A Little Help From My Friends, sung by Juliet
    with Jamar, Erin & RayLynnn
    Justin Beiber was there, OMG he looks like a baby! Flo Rider & Lady Anntabella also performed.

The top 4 all won cars which was nice.
    4th Place, Team Christina CHRIS MANN
    3rd Place, Team Adam Tony LUCCA
    2nd Place, Team CeeLO JULIET SIMMS
    Winner: TEAM Blake JERMAINE PAUL
    My husband & I have been watching it, Tk. We recorded it so we saw each episode a little later than when it was broadcast, sometimes it was a few days later for the earlier shows. I have been enjoying your comments on the show. Thanks for posting them!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennLover View Post
    My husband & I have been watching it, Tk. We recorded it so we saw each episode a little later than when it was broadcast, sometimes it was a few days later for the earlier shows. I have been enjoying your comments on the show. Thanks for posting them!
    Thanks GL. I was thinking I was the only one watching this show & I really thought it was well worth watching. What I loved about it was the amount of mentoring & singing the coaches did with their contestants. They didn't just sit there & make a comment like, "That was fantastic, dog", like they do on American Idol. The judges had their little rivalries, but I felt they all put a lot of work into the show & they really tried to improve & guide each contestant.
    I loved the finals & they all were very good singers.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Flyer View Post
    i watch it is there an american version too?

on the english version we have Jessie J, Will.I.Am, Tom Jones and Danny O'Donoghue
    I have been over in the UK quite a bit lately for business and I have really gotten into the UK version of the Voice. I am going to have to monitor it on the web once I leave so I can see how it goes.