Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post
Well I've heard quite a lot of Eagles songs and solo work and I've been stumped and had to search long and hard in the past on some clues. That is why I didn't think I was doing anything out of the ordinary. All the songs I posted lyrics for are on the Border Discography & Search. But I guess if I play again I'll make it really simple that way it can be guessed immediately without effort. I thought the point was to make people think and if they didn't know lyrics from hearing the tune they could search the Border discography, etc. Oh well.
I read the very first post in the thread and I don't think I posted lyrics to hard to find.
The rules state that people should be able to guess the lyrics without having to do a web search.

You can use as much or as little of the line as you wish, but be sure that you include enough so that the next person can guess the song without having to do a web search.

I see that the EOC search engine will take you to results in The Border but not necessarily straight to the specific quotation, but quite frankly I personally don't wish to search if I don't know the lyric.

Moving on Desperada's is Certain Kind Of Fool

-------------------------------------

Put me on a shelf