Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25, 2015

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Press and Disussion about Don Henley's new album Cass County available Sept. 25,

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    So I am waiting for Target to open this AM to purchase my 4th copy of Cass Country (1 I tunes preorder, 2 with Concert Tickets, and one Target) Because Target has "It don't matter to the Sun" The One song I wanted! When I go in there is an "Old, Grubby, Toothless guy at the CD rack... Asking "where is the Don Henley CD? So I go to look @ something else cause I don't want anybody to think we are together... or that I am That Old! (Even tho I am).LOL
    Checking out we were the only two people... Both with Don Henley CDs.... He wanted to visit about Music.... I had to ask him to Please move so I could Pay and get to work.....
    First two purchases in my Local Target this morning were Dons CD...
    So I have a brand new 2015 Cadillac and guess what NO CD Player!
    Listened when I got to work tho!
    Kate, so I guess most of the new cars now do NOT have cd players? Unbelievable! But, I guess they have wifi or ipod hook ups? See, I'm old too!

Will anyone besides Target have the cd yet? My closest one is 95 miles away!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

The nearest Target is 25 miles away from me, but I won't be able to buy a cd of the album until next weekend. I hope that they'll still have a copy then!
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Out on the Border

Yep... New cars no CD Players.... But we got it downloaded to my phone when I got to work.... If anyone wants my CD... PM me address and I will send to you!
    BTW.... Had to have my 30 yr old secretary help to get it on my phone!

Walmart sells it and I also heard Barnes and Noble too. We have two Targets. I called on Target and they took too long to answer and the other one only had two copies. I told them to hold one. If I haven't heard the album already, I would be going crazy ready to leave work to get the CD.

I looked on the Best Buy website and they are selling it too. I looked up my stores and it says they have it.

Border Troubadour

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    I was just making a point that Collins played drums on all his solo albums & Don only played them on five tracks. That's the only reason I said it: there were no other motives. I have said before Don is a much better drummer than he gives himself credit for, but I wasn't expecting him to play drums on this album. I understand he wanted the best musicians. I was just commenting on his answer to the question 'did you play guitar on the album' where he said 'no, and I didn't play drums either'.
    Fair enough, I take your point
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Walmart sells it and I also heard Barnes and Noble too. We have two Targets. I called on Target and they took too long to answer and the other one only had two copies. I told them to hold one. If I haven't heard the album already, I would be going crazy ready to leave work to get the CD.

I looked on the Best Buy website and they are selling it too. I looked up my stores and it says they have it.
    Good to know! I will check out my local stores tomorrow!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I was disappointed that there wasn't a cd in today's mail. I did get an email with a digital code so all is well.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post

Are you talking about the Target version which includes the two exclusive tracks shun?
    Surely they can't be exclusive tracks if they are available at all the stores you mention.

I think Brooke was asking if anybody else was selling the cd. I might had misunderstood her. I don't know if she was talking about the two extra songs.