Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe will have his own radio show starting this Saturday.

Default Re: Joe will have his own radio show starting this Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    Irving Azoff is the definition of a scumbag, RamboIV.

As I said in a thread regarding Eagles 3.0 recently, there is a reason that his nickname in Hollywood is "The Poisoned Dwarf". He has chronic little man syndrome, and unfortunately is quite powerful so he gets to throw his weight around as he sees fit, from the comfort of his high-rise. He's about the size of a garden gnome, yet is seemingly the biggest giant in his own mind...
    Preach! And I think I agree with you about Dirty Landry. Joe kills it on that one!
    "City streets don't have much pity,
    When you're down, that's where you'll stay..."
    -Joe Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by RamboIV View Post
    Preach! And I think I agree with you about Dirty Landry. Joe kills it on that one!
    Agreed.

I recently learned that Randy Newman's song "Short People" was penned at least in part due to Azoff.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

You can also send Joe a message about the program or request a song. If you look around there is a video of an interview the station did with him recently. It's in a section called ? Home? can't remember it right now. There are a few interviews on the list so you just have to scroll down till you find it.
    His last program was 3 hours long. The station is giving I'm what ever he wants, more time or interviews. The one Sat with Irving was actually good and entertaining
    All his programs are listed so you can catch up on missed ones. Playlist and listen.

So I finally got to watch the interview of Joe with Cameron and Irving. If you havent, please do so, it's really really good. Put your feelings for Irving aside, the interview is loaded with stories, and flows very nicely, like 3 friends talking. Cameron mentions Glenn several times in regards to his films and
    Has a cool Jerry Maguire story, so please listen or watch with link below!👌

Also, please send in your question for Just ask Joe! This shall be cute too. Hopefully won't be a bunch of the usual questions, etc! I put mine in

Last thing this weekend is Roy Orbison III as guest, that cute little munchkin!! I'm sure there will be vid of that too!

Here is The link to the vid of Joe, Irving and Cameron! I highly recommend it. Joe's filter....lol,he looks great though.

https://www.885fm.org

Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
    So I finally got to watch the interview of Joe with Cameron and Irving. If you havent, please do so, it's really really good. Put your feelings for Irving aside, the interview is loaded with stories, and flows very nicely, like 3 friends talking. Cameron mentions Glenn several times in regards to his films and
    Has a cool Jerry Maguire story, so please listen or watch with link below!👌

Also, please send in your question for Just ask Joe! This shall be cute too. Hopefully won't be a bunch of the usual questions, etc! I put mine in

Last thing this weekend is Roy Orbison III as guest, that cute little munchkin!! I'm sure there will be vid of that too!

Here is The link to the vid of Joe, Irving and Cameron! I highly recommend it. Joe's filter....lol,he looks great though.

https://www.885fm.org
    LOL, I'll try KW.

I'll try to skip around to the Cameron/Glenn bits. I love him... But Irving Azoff makes me want to punch the wall, lol. I can't stand passive-aggressive people like that.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Hee hee walshfan88, you'll be happy Irving isn't in too much mostly Cameron and Joe. So I think you'll be ok. Ha ha
    Cool story regarding Zeppelin too, and fast times stories, too much! it's so good trust me 😃

Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
    Hee hee walshfan88, you'll be happy Irving isn't in too much mostly Cameron and Joe. So I think you'll be ok. Ha ha
    Cool story regarding Zeppelin too, and fast times stories, too much! it's so good trust me 😃
    I'll give it a shot right now!
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger

Joe’s show was super adorbs with Roy 3! So cute!! Joe rocked it out and got funky as usual and played a few of his own tunes, including his cover of “will you still love me tomorrow?” Nice! I wish he played his version of “love letters“ I always liked his version. Oh well. He started the question and answers segment and he was asked about his blues project. He said he has the recordings but has to find time to focus on it and has recordings with Bill Withers....awesome. Hopefully this week mine might get answered! Can’t wait to see who the guest is!
    here’s the link!https://www.885fm.org/programs/joe-w...ll-radio-show/

At long last, here are the in-studio bits of last Saturday's show. Joe played quite a few of his own numbers this time around. His new theme song appears to be "How Ya Doin'", the weird B-side from "Got Any Gum?". He also played Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow, Waffle Stomp (from Fast Times at Ridgemont High), Analog Man, I Can Play That Rock and Roll, and the live version of "All Night Long" from Eagles Live. Also included is his "interview" with Roy Orbison III and his first "Just Ask Joe" segment. Enjoy!

"City streets don't have much pity,
    When you're down, that's where you'll stay..."
    -Joe Walsh

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Hope to find time to watch this one. I did watch the show with Irving and Cameron and really enjoyed it. Thanks KW and Rambo for keeping us updated.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016