Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kansas City Show-Major snowstorm on the way

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Kansas City Show-Major snowstorm on the way

JB - Be safe and enjoy the show. I hope you have a wonderful ILAA experience and will come back to tell us all about it.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Yes, good luck JB. I'm sure your seats will be awesome if you have ILAA. Be sure to come back and give us a report.

I can't go. Sooooo wish I could, but I'd forgotten that I have to sit with my Dad tonight while Mom goes to my niece's senior play. I had promised to do that a while back and forgotten all about it. Good thing I never brought any good tickets up on Tm!

I'm all the way across the state and north. We are getting mostly rain and a little sleet here.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyboy View Post
    Ok, so far so good, only raining, and now they are calling for 2-4 inches of snow. In the past the weather forecasters would say snow, and nothing came in, I hope this is one of those times. Keeping my fingers crossed. I bought the I Love All Access tickets for this show, hope the seats are good.
    I took my son to the Columbia, Mo show two weeks ago and The Eagles sounded great.
    JB, I have faith you can call up all your Jersey road driving skills, in any kind of weather! Good luck, and have fun!
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeA View Post
    Not too far....3 hours for us. Not going though. We did get out tonight in the storm and drove south to Newkirk, Oklahoma. Bet you can't guess what we were doing there <LOL>
    Oh i know what you were doing there. I've got family in Ponca City, OK. It's not too far from Newkirk. Hope you won some $$.

I heard LITFL and RMW on the radio a couple of hours ago and I just had to sit back and take it all in. As much as I would've loved to have been rockin out along with the songs, I was kinda bummed knowing that I wouldn't get to see the guys perform those songs live and in person tonight. And I'm sure that they are on stage right now as I type this. I wish I was in Kansas City right now.

JB, I hope you're having a blast at the concert right now. Can't wait to hear all about it and your ILAA experience.
    ~Jess~

Stranded "on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
    Such a fine sight to see."

Out on the Border

The show was great. It was similar to the Columbia Mo. show I attended on March 17th with my son. The Eagles all sounded and looked great.
    The weather was snowing on the way to the show making it slippery with about 4 inches on the ground, but after the show the snow stopped and the roads were wet but clear, clear sailing on the drive home.
    We had 12th row center for the show with the I Love All Access tickets, probably won't go that route again, the exclusive Eagles gift was a luggage tag for suitcases. The only small disappointment was I wanted to buy the Eagles banner I saw at the merchandise counter in Columbia, but the weren't set up for credit cards so I bought my son a Eagles shirt and figured I will buy the banner at the Kansas City show, but none of the booths had them, hopefully they will be on the bands website after the last U.S. show.
    As usual it was a thrill seeing them and grateful they are still out there playing away.