Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don Henley and Joe Walsh to appear at Nashville Honors Gala on February 29th, 2016

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Default Don Henley and Joe Walsh to appear at Nashville Honors Gala on February 29th, 2016

I thought that this deserves its own thread, and since it involves 2 Eagles, it belongs here. If it doesn't, sorry.

Here's the link:
    http://tjmartell.org/upcoming-events...e-honors-gala/
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Default Re: Don Henley and Joe Walsh to appear at Nashville Honors Gala on February 29th, 201

Its good to see Joe and Don doing something together. This will probably be Don's first public appearance since Glenn's death unless he's doing something else between now and February 29th(that's publicize).

Stuck on the Border Outlawman13's Avatar

Default Re: Don Henley and Joe Walsh to appear at Nashville Honors Gala on February 29th, 201

That will be pretty cool to see! I just hope Don and Joe say something about their brother Glenn

You came along and changed my life Glenn!!

Along these lines, I wonder if Don will be at the Grammy Awards next Monday since he's nominated?
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

Don said on Howard Stein he wasn't going which I understand because i think that award is not televised and there's not a chance he will win.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Don said on Howard Stein he wasn't going which I understand because i think that award is not televised and there's not a chance he will win.
    Thanks for that info. Shun. I hadn't heard anything but wondered.
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

Here's an article that popped up about the event. They list Don and Joe's name in the article. Two other performers will be singing that night too. They probably will do maybe two or three (I don't know together or separate).

http://theboot.com/tj-martell-founda...-gala-details/

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Here's an article that popped up about the event. They list Don and Joe's name in the article. Two other performers will be singing that night too. They probably will do maybe two or three (I don't know together or separate).

http://theboot.com/tj-martell-founda...-gala-details/
    Surely they would perform separately.

That will be a cool reunion for Don and Kenny Rogers. I would think they are performing separate but you never know if they will do their version of "a party of two".

I'd love to drive up to Nashville and do a little celeb stalking but it's unlikely I'd get anywhere near them since this is a swanky event that costs big bucks to attend.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten