Page 119 of 201 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2005

Thread: Frey Fever : The Glenn Frey Photo Thread (2016-2020)

Default Re: Frey Fever : The Glenn Frey Photo Thread

@NKIT: I suspect if you could go back to the day, you'd find the mountain man look coincided with a lack of girlfriend after a bad breakup. LOLOLOL.

I like this look! Seems Glenn wore the long hair, sideburns and mustache look very well, probably splashed on some manly cologne to spice things up for 3e .... he was a handsome dude.

"Let's burn our long johns and head west" - Glenn Frey 1948-2016

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post

I like this look! Seems Glenn wore the long hair, sideburns and mustache look very well, probably splashed on some manly cologne to spice things up for 3e .... he was a handsome dude.
    I can just imagine him all dolled up for the 3e party.

@Dawn and NKIT-- Lord have mercy. STOP that, you two! LOLOLOL.

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    I can just imagine him all dolled up for the 3e party.
    Personally I don't think I would have had the nerve to accept a 3e invitation but I definitly would have treasured the button!!!

"Let's burn our long johns and head west" - Glenn Frey 1948-2016

To me. I really didn't like the facial hair on the guys. The facial hair made them look old. They were in their mid to late 20s for majority of the 70s, it made them look older than guys in their 20s.

Glenn did wear the mustache good. For me. I prefer guys clean shaving with a few exceptions.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

@Dawn --I think I've said this before, but there's enough of a streak of virulent curiosity in me that I'd have gone to the party, but I'd have flattened myself against a wall and watched everything going on, then I'd have sneaked out after an hour or so. Because I'm also that much of a chicken! LOL.

I have no idea what I'd have done if he of the manly, spicy cologne would have noticed me. Melted and run down in my shoes, I expect. The mind do wobble...

Cologne? Really? Did young guys really wear cologne in those days? I see that as an older man thing..and there's something about cologne that just puts me off...

Anyway, I normally don't like facial hair either but Glenn rocked that mustache. I just watched HOTE this weekend on my new, large, high-def tv and practically fell on the floor, lol.

If I was alive in the 70s, I might had gone but I would had been to myself. If any of the guys came up to me, I would had melted. lol

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Border Rebel

Thanks, Dawn! You've really posted my kind of photos today!