Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Milwaukee, WI - 7/07/13

Border Desperado AstraeaLunaAvani's Avatar

Default Re: Milwaukee, WI - 7/07/13

Quote Originally Posted by Tori View Post
    I thought people cheered really loud for Glenn, actually. Don always gets tons of applause, though. (If anyone was sitting near Section 14 and heard lots of screams of "I LOVE YOU DON HENLEY", well... that was me.) Timothy's cheering was actually louder than I've ever heard it, Joe's was really loud too. Bernie's was a little less intense though, I agree.
    lol That reminds me, I think it was the same girl every time but I heard "I love you Timothy!" a few times!

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    OMG you could actually see Lake Michigan behind you!! I knew it was somewhere!! I was so bummed I couldn't see it! I think next time I go to this place, i'll get a lawn spot so I can STAND in the back and nobody will think i'm wierd and I can see the lake! That looked like fun where you were!

I love a newspaper that is on top of things. Here is the link for the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal review & photos. This should hold us until our Borderers who attended post their comments.

http://www.jsonline.com/entertainmen...214563431.html
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

Quote Originally Posted by Victim of Love View Post
    I love a newspaper that is on top of things. Here is the link for the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal review & photos. This should hold us until our Borderers who attended post their comments.

http://www.jsonline.com/entertainmen...214563431.html
    Wow, they ARE fast! Thanks for posting this, I love saving stuff like this for shows i've been to! Haven't read it yet, just wanted to say thanks and DAMN Joe looks cool as hell sitting there!! I thought he was sitting on that but couldn't tell for sure, I was way on the other side!

I only got drunk once...it lasted twenty years
    Joe Walsh

oh my god, I just want to be there!

"That led to some minor surprises; the band's second album — one of its few commercial disappointments — got a fairly extensive run-out with "Doolin-Dalton" getting reworked alongside vintage clips of the guys playing cowboy on some '70s movie set."

Not a bad review I guess but I really wish people would do 5 minutes of homework sometimes... Even if he had just watched the documentary, they would have known the story behind that.

I woke up this morning with an attitude
    looked at the headline, put me in a real bad mood

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJoburg View Post
    "That led to some minor surprises; the band's second album — one of its few commercial disappointments — got a fairly extensive run-out with "Doolin-Dalton" getting reworked alongside vintage clips of the guys playing cowboy on some '70s movie set."

Not a bad review I guess but I really wish people would do 5 minutes of homework sometimes... Even if he had just watched the documentary, they would have known the story behind that.
    The song wasn't even "reworked", it was exactly the same as the album version! lol

That was, by the way, one of the highlights for me. Doolin' Dalton is in my top 5 and I wasn't even expecting to hear it until I saw the Louisville reviews and knew it was coming! I expected more people to know it though, that was in the beginning before people even started to act like they were at a concert. I was the only one singing along in my area at this point.

Oh, just remembered, nobody else mentioned this but there WAS an opening act. I didn't catch their name nor did I know any of the songs they played, a few of which were covers of other bands but I still didn't know them LOL I don't think many people were paying attention anyway, they were too busy finding their seats and getting beer!

I didnt check my phone when the Eagles started but I'm guessing it was around 8pm and it was over at 11 so they played about 2 hours!

Oh, so glad you had a great time, guys! It sounds wonderful! And Timothy with his hair into a pony tail ... gorgeous! Thank you so much for reporting so quickly

"Come on baby, don't say maybe ... I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me ..." (Take it easy)