Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: The Third Brother

Default Re: The Third Brother

Quote Originally Posted by peepers59 View Post
    Hi Mary California...Yes, I think you are right. And again, I tend to cut Glenn a lot of slack. The music industry is a very difficult one. Being such a success in that industry brings on a whole new array of challenges. The rules of "non-engagement" are understandable and reasonable in my opinion, too. My buddy (the runner) just felt that they were not very happy or nice. His impression was that they were there to "get it over with"...which might have been the case. Who knows? They're not youngsters anymore and touring is exhausting. I'm hard-pressed to think any member of the Eagles is hurting for money so this tour might be simply for the benefit of their fans. Also, Glenn's mom (Nel) died a year ago almost to the day when they were in Grand Rapids. They were here on the 8th and she died on Sept 9th last year. That might have brought a slight pall to the event. Glenn was very close to Nel.
    ..so true...

Quote Originally Posted by peepers59 View Post
    Hi, again. I shared this photo with my brother Scott. He say that Matt is on the right in front. He didn't think it was Ed and Nel in the pic. Was doubting if that was Al wearing the "On the Border" tee shirt, but said it "could" be Al. No idea who the girls are. Scott and I agree, that's not Nel and Ed. I remember Ed as being a thinner man and Nel wore glasses I thought. We both noticed the wide Glenn-like nose on the older fellow and thought the same thing...it might be Glenn's real dad. I honestly don't know though.
    As Matt's stepdaughter, I just wanted to clear up the confusion regarding this picture. This picture is not of Matt or Al, or anyone that Matt even recognizes. These people are not cousins or friends that he knows at all. It seems to be a random picture with Glenn. 😉

..thanks for clarifying...

Yes, thank you! We definitely want to get it right. If you ever want to share accurate photos or anything else, feel free!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Yes, thank you! We definitely want to get it right. If you ever want to share accurate photos or anything else, feel free!
    ..yes that would be awesome..