Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Randy's last show with the Eagles?

Default Re: Randy's last show with the Eagles?

I think it is best that we don't speculate about Randy's troubled family situation.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Banned

I dunno sodascouts.

It's unpleasant but I'm concerned. Should we stick our heads in the sand and pretend everything's fine?

Should we dismiss it as non of our business? Pop stars tend to care about their fans, that's how they become rich and famous.

I'm not interested in the family feuding but there's somebody in Randy's camp that doesn't want his fans to know how he is.

I think the more we speculate, the more likely we are to get a response. I'm sure they'll be delighted if we adopt a blissfully ignorant attitude.

The new USA leg of the HOTE tour gives the Eagles another chance to invite Randy to make an appearance on stage with them.

I feel that, if Don. Glenn, Joe, Tim and Bernie all went round to Randy's house together, they'd be turned away at the door.

Too long I not post here and forgive my writin. I am overcome with all the matter with Randy's family that I have read here. And I am totally dumbfounded about your attitude Funk. Posting susch serious supositions and speculations in public is a lack of respect for Randy. If you have no proofs you should shut your mouth. Stop saying that things, your "fan" status not gives you the right to know everything about his private life.

Out on the Border

Funk 50 you were asked not to speculate about Randy's private family situation. Who are you representing? Who sent you here?

Out on the Border

Funk50, not only is Randy's health and family situation none of your business, but it sounds like you are on a fact finding mission for someone else. Take your accusations elsewhere.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

I think we're all fans who really care about Randy. Let's not turn on each other.

We wonder how he is, but unfortunately those answers are hard to come by.

I was recently told by someone knowledgeable that Randy is not able to sign autographs anymore. I assume - you may choose to assume something else - that he probably cannot sing or play music either.

I hope I'm wrong; I'd be delighted if he simply chooses to stay home and enjoy his tomato garden.

Let's all just send love and light to Randy. He's such a sweet soul.

Out on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    I think we're all fans who really care about Randy. Let's not turn on each other.

We wonder how he is, but unfortunately those answers are hard to come by.

I was recently told by someone knowledgeable that Randy is not able to sign autographs anymore. I assume - you may choose to assume something else - that he probably cannot sing or play music either.

I hope I'm wrong; I'd be delighted if he simply chooses to stay home and enjoy his tomato garden.

Let's all just send love and light to Randy. He's such a sweet soul.

Lovely thoughts NightMist!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
    Funk 50 you were asked not to speculate about Randy's private family situation. Who are you representing? Who sent you here?
    I don't represent anybody but myself. I'm not speculating about Randy's private life, I'm trying to ignore all the speculation. I'm not interested in his private affairs. I just want to know why he's turned his back on his fans.

Sodascouts asked us not to speculate but I don't think Randy has made a public request for privacy.

The last public statement was about a choking incident, many months ago. If Randy is seeking privacy, Why wasn't that incident kept private?

I think you're right Buttercup. I am on a fact finding mission. Have you got any?

Stuck on the Border

Rusty Young posted about the choking incident on Poco's fan site, otherwise few would have known about it. Even though fans may have little idea what is happening, we can hope that he has friends and family who do.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks for your post to provide all the information that has been shared, UTW.

Asking questions over and over on this board will not get answers from Randy or those around him. We do not have a direct line of communication with Randy or his family. Both Soda (the owner and administrator of this board) and I made posts in this thread asking that this matter be dropped and not discussed because of it's personal nature. Soda is away this evening, so since some folks decided to disregard these previous requests, I am going to temporarily lock this thread. We will unlock it once Soda returns.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016