I have had discussions about which instrument Glenn plays on HC before. Of COURSE Felder is going to claim that he plays the 12 string acoustic. (I wasn't referring to the opening section which I guess has to be Felder).Maybe so. You can hear some acoustic strumming if you listen hard enough which surely must be Glenn, once Felder and Joe get to their electric parts. I mean really - he had to play SOMETHING on it. He does play a 12 string acoustic part now when they play it live, perhaps that is what I should have said.

TBF, the clavinet sound is very distinctive, as it is in the two songs I mentioned (both of which were recorded before LITFL). It is not as obvious in LITFL because the guitars are so prominent. It's really a rhythm part - as far as I know he never played keyboards on this song live, but I thought it was worth mentioning because it is usually overlooked.

Another interesting thing about the album is that in the period 1977-1978 it made the Eagles the biggest band in the world, along with Fleetwood Mac, because their only serious competetion, Led Zeppelin, were out of action at the time.