Page 29 of 140 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

Praying for you Sad Cafe.

Here is the image for those who are having issues. By the way Nightmistblue its a Les Paul Studio not a Junior How can I rotate it lol

Quote Originally Posted by sad-cafe View Post
    I am asking you to pray if you do. I need a miracle

I have Crohn's as you know. Well, I also have developed C-Diff

In November, I crapped my pants a lot in a classroom full of students, I tried to get help and couldn't in that moment of panic and ran out of my classroom.

I put my job in jeopardy

I am working with my union and doctor and am getting t put on short term disability and might get 70% of my pay while my doctor gets things stabilized.

I am so worried because without my job, I will be homeless.

I am asking for prayers to make the district approve the short -term and but also praying we can get this under control.

And while at it, I could use a miracle in the form of money if ever there was one. I don't owe that much but not having an income will leave me homeless.

I know you have given me good thoughts before. I would appreciate them again.

Thank you so much
    So sorry to hear this. Prayers for you!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

You're very talented! Glad to see a little Eagles in there with the last one.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Thanks for reposting the pic TM2!!! I couldn't see the original post either and that's a nice collection.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    You're very talented! Glad to see a little Eagles in there with the last one.

Just wait for some more

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by sad-cafe View Post
    I am asking you to pray if you do. I need a miracle

I have Crohn's as you know. Well, I also have developed C-Diff

In November, I crapped my pants a lot in a classroom full of students, I tried to get help and couldn't in that moment of panic and ran out of my classroom.

I put my job in jeopardy

I am working with my union and doctor and am getting t put on short term disability and might get 70% of my pay while my doctor gets things stabilized.

I am so worried because without my job, I will be homeless.

I am asking for prayers to make the district approve the short -term and but also praying we can get this under control.

And while at it, I could use a miracle in the form of money if ever there was one. I don't owe that much but not having an income will leave me homeless.

I know you have given me good thoughts before. I would appreciate them again.

Thank you so much
    Of course you have my prayers SC but this is an insane situation. Many people are able to continue working (perhaps with a minimal amount of support) even if they have a disorder. I hope you will be one of them.
    Do you not have to pay pension contributions? Or serious Illness benefit contributions? If so there will have to be a way to maintain your income too.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Nice job, tm2. I never paid much attention to the bass part on the last song till now.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well.

I haven't been on here much for the past month because I've been really busy in real life. I really didn't much of a Christmas "break," lol. I start my spring semester of college on Monday. My class schedule is normal, unlike last semester, so I hope that I can get back on here more often then.

This past Monday night, a squall line of severe tornadic thunderstorms swept over southwest Georgia. NWS issued close to a dozen different tornado warnings, including 2 for my town. I've never been that scared in my life. The destruction and damages are wide spread. Half of my town looks like a disaster area, with downed trees, powerlines, and poles and damaged homes and strictures. The big city, Albany, is in a similar situation. Apart from some downed tree limbs, my mom and I escaped unscathed, but many people are still without power 3 days later. Several counties and towns are like this. It'll be a long time before southwest Georgia gets back to normal.

The cedar tree in front of my trailer.

On top of this, my car briefly caught on fire Tuesday night because of a short in the cellphone car charger. Luckily, it was quickly put out, but the car is a mess. It should be drivable after we can clean it up, though.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

I live in Tornado Alley, so I know how badly a storm like this can impact the community. Let's hope you've all seen your share of bad weather damage this year.
    Take care and good luck, Kim.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you