Page 120 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1396

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    Elle81 - So sorry to hear you have C.T. I was diagnosed many years ago with it. I was supposed the have surgery last March than covid hit. It can be very, very painful ! The brace should start helping. Feel better.

Martha - Very cool that you were able to get together with your best friend. Hopefully this will start happening for everyone soon.
    Thanks. I hope the tingling and numbness go away soon. It feels like I have frostbite and that is freaking me out a bit.

No longer in Southern California.We're now in Northen New York, the St. Lawrence Valley. :)

I'm so excited to be doing this this afternoon!!! Check it out if you can!
    I've been out of work for so long, maybe this will bring me some gigs. If asked about my dream job, I'll definitely say that I'd love to be do wardrobe for the Eagles

I went to the eye doctor today for the first time in 2 years (I had to cancel my appointment last year because of COVID). It was time to get my eyes read and get some new contacts. Found out I have a tear in my retina in my right eye. So I have to have surgery on my right eye on Monday.

I knew something was wrong when I couldn’t see out of my right eye when I have either my glasses on or my contacts in. I can see out of it, but I knew something wasn’t right when it seem like my vision was a little blur in my right eye. I couldn’t see nothing as I was reading the eye chart (or computer chart) when I covered my left eye. It just started to happen for a month or two ago.

I’ll be looking like a pirate with a patch on my eye for a week or so. Lol I have to take off of work for 2 weeks.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Good Luck with your surgery, shun! hope everything goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvTim View Post
    When my county finally opened up for my age group, everything began to happen very quickly, and now we are open to everyone over 16. So maybe this will happen for you in a similar way. I will keep a good thought for you, D!
    Well your good thoughts must have helped b/c a day or two later I was able to schedule an appointment for my first shot! So now I just need to get my 2nd at the end of this month. Thanks, and can you send good thoughts for the lottery? Lol.

Best wishes for your eye surgery, Shun!

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Quote Originally Posted by MarthaJo56 View Post
    I'm so excited to be doing this this afternoon!!! Check it out if you can!
    I've been out of work for so long, maybe this will bring me some gigs. If asked about my dream job, I'll definitely say that I'd love to be do wardrobe for the Eagles

dang I wasn’t on the border past few days I missed this live, however I did watch during my lunch break at work. What a pro....I get so nervous when I have a zoom meeting with a teacher for a few minutes! It was cool seeing you and learning what You do! So awesome! What a queen! Thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I went to the eye doctor today for the first time in 2 years (I had to cancel my appointment last year because of COVID). It was time to get my eyes read and get some new contacts. Found out I have a tear in my retina in my right eye. So I have to have surgery on my right eye on Monday.

I knew something was wrong when I couldn’t see out of my right eye when I have either my glasses on or my contacts in. I can see out of it, but I knew something wasn’t right when it seem like my vision was a little blur in my right eye. I couldn’t see nothing as I was reading the eye chart (or computer chart) when I covered my left eye. It just started to happen for a month or two ago.

I’ll be looking like a pirate with a patch on my eye for a week or so. Lol I have to take off of work for 2 weeks.
    Wow! Good luck Shun sounds scary, best of luck. I can’t imagine loosing my sight. Do whatever it takes and you’ll be the coolest patchyeyed pirate.

No longer in Southern California.We're now in Northen New York, the St. Lawrence Valley. :)

Quote Originally Posted by KingWalsh View Post
    dang I wasn’t on the border past few days I missed this live, however I did watch during my lunch break at work. What a pro....I get so nervous when I have a zoom meeting with a teacher for a few minutes! It was cool seeing you and learning what You do! So awesome! What a queen! Thanks for posting
    KW, Thanks for watching!! I really was nervous. Plus, my cheek was swollen because of a toothache. I might have my first wisdom tooth coming in. Imagine that! 65 years old and finally getting wisdom teeth. And I lost video on my end half way through, so I couldn't see myself. Thankfully, I didn't do anything too embarrassing.
    But it was great fun!

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post

Good luck, shun! Wishing you all the best for your surgery tomorrow!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Well your good thoughts must have helped b/c a day or two later I was able to schedule an appointment for my first shot! So now I just need to get my 2nd at the end of this month. Thanks, and can you send good thoughts for the lottery? Lol.
    Great news!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you