Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite TV Shows

Default Re: Favorite TV Shows

Quote Originally Posted by maryc2130 View Post
    You guys have touched on some of my favorites. I have always loved The Waltons. The British sitcom Are You being Served? is hysterical, although I think I like Keeping Up Appearance and Waiting for God even better. And All Creatures Great and Small, which is a BBC drama series about famous vet James Herriot.

But The West Wing is my favorite TV series of all time.

Lately, I've been watching reruns of Medium with Patricia Arquette. It's pretty good.
    I'm with you on The West Wing. The Christmas episodes have even become part of our holiday traditions.

Nothing much too watch right now, except Sleepy Hollow. I must admit the first year was the best. Year three a little boring, but the lead male character who plays Crane is gorgeous! Ray Donovan is over, gosh I love Liev Schriber. Always can turn on Big Bang Theory for a laugh.

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I'm trying to watch Nashville this year if I can stand to watch Juliette/Hayden. She is so mean and self centered I can hardly stand her! I hope Avery dumps her for good!

I love Big Bang Theory too!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I'm trying to watch AHS:Hotel but at the moment it's a very WTF?? kind of program - not sure if I'll watch the rest of it though. My favourite season was Coven - that was brilliant especially with Stevie Nicks and the music

I grew up watching Are You Being Served - there is a movie made in 1977, I think, where they went to Spain on holidays - it's very funny from what I can remember.

I am going to make the West Wing my Christmas box set binge watch this year. I never got round to watching it when it was on TV but better late than never!!
    "The more I know, the less I understand...."

Don't crack up, bend your brain, see both sides, throw off your mental chains"

Quote Originally Posted by Lacken101 View Post
    I'm trying to watch AHS:Hotel but at the moment it's a very WTF?? kind of program - not sure if I'll watch the rest of it though. My favourite season was Coven - that was brilliant especially with Stevie Nicks and the music

I grew up watching Are You Being Served - there is a movie made in 1977, I think, where they went to Spain on holidays - it's very funny from what I can remember.

I am going to make the West Wing my Christmas box set binge watch this year. I never got round to watching it when it was on TV but better late than never!!
    Lacken101 I watch AHS Hotel Also, and I said WTF! But now that I've watched the 3rd one it's more interesting of a mystery. Pretty graphic for tv though!

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

I've gotten hooked on Criminal Minds again. I think it's a terrific show but at times quite graphic and VERY disturbing. Seriously creeps me out sometimes but can't stop watching.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Quote Originally Posted by Lacken101 View Post

I haven't seen the movie yet. It was on youtube a few months ago, but I never got a chance to watch it. I'll have to make time in near future if it's still on there.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by bluefeather View Post
    I've gotten hooked on Criminal Minds again. I think it's a terrific show but at times quite graphic and VERY disturbing. Seriously creeps me out sometimes but can't stop watching.
    I used to watch it but had to quit cause it is so creepy. It's like, are there really people out that that do these kinds of things?! To me, it just gives weirdos new ideas!

Love Shemar Moore though and wish he was in a not so weird show!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    I used to watch it but had to quit cause it is so creepy. It's like, are there really people out that that do these kinds of things?! To me, it just gives weirdos new ideas!

Love Shemar Moore though and wish he was in a not so weird show!
    I like this one, too. Unfortunately, it's not just weirdos, it's psychos and lunetics, as well. But, good news is, there are those who will turn over every last slime covered rock to track them down and nail them to the wall. From one dawn to the next. On it.

And, if they all looked like Agent Morgan, the world would be a happier place. Not to mention, intelligence is so hot!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ View Post
    Lacken101 I watch AHS Hotel Also, and I said WTF! But now that I've watched the 3rd one it's more interesting of a mystery. Pretty graphic for tv though!
    Count me in as another fan of AHS. I've been watching the anthology since the first season, and it's something that I really do enjoy on primetime TV. Although, I have to agree with both of you in that "Hotel" is a little bit off center, so to speak.
    "You thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still."