Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New sound: Delicious Grace

Out on the Border alcapone_dudu's Avatar

Default Delicious Grace

Hello guys. First time here. I would like to introduce you to Delicious Grace. It's a musical project where they write their own songs. They are just starting out. The composer is very influenced by The Eagles.

I know it's hard to pay attention to something you don't know nor have heard of but we are trying for one chance. Hope you like it:

DELICIOUS GRACE - ON MY WAY TO YOU
    Last edited by alcapone_dudu; 09-28-2018 at 02:35 PM.

Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar

Default Re: New sound: Delicious Grace

I listened to your song, and there is promise there but it needs some work. Particularly the vocals.

You certainly are trying to promote your song. You've posted on the Elvis forum that the composer is strongly influenced by Elvis, on the Bon Jovi forum that the composer is strongly influenced by Bon Jovi, on the Morrissey forum that the composer if strongly influenced by Morrissey, and also that the composer is strongly influenced by a band called STP, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying Twit View Post
    I listened to your song, and there is promise there but it needs some work. Particularly the vocals.

You certainly are trying to promote your song. You've posted on the Elvis forum that the composer is strongly influenced by Elvis, on the Bon Jovi forum that the composer is strongly influenced by Bon Jovi, on the Morrissey forum that the composer if strongly influenced by Morrissey, and also that the composer is strongly influenced by a band called STP, etc.
    Thank you for taking the time to listen to this. The vocal department is something we're aware of. But at the time of the recording there was only one guy who could do it and he did his best. We'll have more songs out in the near future and I can promise you will sound better.

Yes, we're trying to promote it some way because we believe in what we're doing. We decided to post only in places that we connect to. All those bands you mentioned are connected to this project. There are a lot more!

By the way, STP stands for Stone Temple Pilots. Very good band.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapone_dudu View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to listen to this. The vocal department is something we're aware of. But at the time of the recording there was only one guy who could do it and he did his best. We'll have more songs out in the near future and I can promise you will sound better.

Yes, we're trying to promote it some way because we believe in what we're doing. We decided to post only in places that we connect to. All those bands you mentioned are connected to this project. There are a lot more!

By the way, STP stands for Stone Temple Pilots. Very good band.
    It’s got some potential. I’d say mixing the background stuff down a little, mix the vocal and lead guitar higher. I don’t know what you’re recording with but I think a more polished version has some future

Quote Originally Posted by YoungEaglesFan View Post
    It’s got some potential. I’d say mixing the background stuff down a little, mix the vocal and lead guitar higher. I don’t know what you’re recording with but I think a more polished version has some future
    Thank you, YoungEaglesFan! I really appreciated what you said.

We recorded this song in a pro-studio but we had to make some changes and stuff so the overdub part was almost homemade and because of that the quality of the audio was affected. That happened because we didn't have much time to use the studio. Almost everything you hear on this song is first take.

As I said before, we are working on more songs and they will sound better.

Hi guys. It's been a while. This is a song I wrote called ''The Boy from Memphis''. It's still in demo status but I really wanted to share it with Elvis' fans (I guess we've got a few around here).

A humble homage to one of the greatest singers of all time. Hope you enjoy:

Delicious Grace - The Boy From Memphis

Hello everybody. I usually don't write about this particular subject but I couldn't help it. Here it goes a political statement about something really wrong. Take it for what it is.

Delicious Grace - Chaos and Shame

Hi guys. We've got a new demo out. It's called ''Nocturnal''. Hope you like it.

CIRCADIAN RHYTHM
    The Latin words circa diem translate to ‘about a day’. Circadian rhythms are pretty ancient. They are a result of life that evolved on a planet that rotates over a period of 24 hours. Being able to anticipate daily environmental fluctuations is remarkably useful, hence these biological clocks are virtually ubiquitous. Disrupting them causes complications. Circadian rhythms are therefore fascinating on a molecular, medical and evolutionary level.

Delicious got a new demo out. It's called "Queen Of England''.

====================

This song was based on a film called ‘’King Charles III’’. It seemed an interesting subject to write about.

I would like to clarify this not a political statement. I've lived in England for a period of my life and have nothing to complain about. It’s just a fun song based on a fictional situation.

Hello everybody. We've got a new song out called ''Desperate''. We tried to give an 80's feel to it. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy it.