There are two separate issues here.

The first is the structure of the board and if you look back to the start of this thread, there was a single board covering Bernie , Randy and Felder and then the sub-boards for each former member were added later. The justification was the amount of traffic and that still holds true with the boards for Glenn, Henley, Joe and Timothy being significantly more active than the other three. At this point, Frey's board is still the most active of all.

The second issue is about how to class all the members, past, present and future and that quickly dissolves into "my Eagle" vs "your Eagle" and that goes nowhere.

My belief (but not knowledge) is "Eagles" still exists as a current (but currently inactive) entity with Henley, Walsh and Schmit as members with the status being similar to how it was during the break. I've no idea if Frey's heirs would be involved. Theoretically, Henley, Walsh and Schmit could continue as "Eagles".

With a marriage, if someone was referred to as "the former husband of..." I would assume there was a divorce. After death, normal usage would be "the late husband of..." However, I doubt anyone wants to see a "Late Eagles" board.