I am in the Cape Cod area of Mass and what has happened in Boston was heartbreaking (in fact, had an Autism induced breakdown when this incident compounded to an already bad year for me so far). Being a Bay Stater for just about my whole life, this incident has gotten me so angered that I don't watch TV anymore apart from music things and baseball.

Now I read online what those whacko far right lunatics Glenn Beck (the Mormon Moron (not that I'm bashing Mormons cos I'm not)) and Alex Jones (who sounds like he smoked a carton of Camel unfiltered and needs to go to an asylum ala One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest) saying Obama (who I don't care for) staged the bombings and the problems with guns, in Texas, religion and will now declare martial law and live in a Police State. Jonesy and Becky are the far right equal to Billy Boy Maher (a George Carlin wannabe) who once said "terrorists flying planes into Twin Towers was bravery and Americans were cowards" and Garofaho who spread their leftist agenda and their hatred on people who choose to believe in God/Allah/Buddah/Christ.

It's sons of b*tches like the three aforementioned on why I'm apolitical and find that politics and politicians are crooked, greedy, f****d up, boring sacks of monkey**** (pardon my French). I don't mean to vent it's just times like these I wish I was back in another place and time.