Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
FP - I think they keep changing the billing. One announcement that came up on my FB page said "The Eagles With Vince Gill and Deacon Fry". I have also seen it billed as simply "Eagles". So, who knows. I can't figure out why they change it from one thing to the other.

I think if Don or Irving was asked why the are charging so much they would use Vince as an excuse. However, like I said before, I think they are just taking advantage of people's emotions. From the comments I have read under each new announcement most say they have to see them now before it's too late.

I have never been a fan of country music so I only know what I have read about Vince, mostly here. He seems like a nice guy and is very talented. But, is he that popular he would fill arenas and make it worth paying more than they charged for the HOTE Tour ?

When they make announcements they still bill it as 'with DF & VG'. But when it comes to the actual event details, see the link I posted above. There is no 'with' about it.

The very person I mentioned in my previous post is now urging her friends to 'see them now! You may never get another chance'!!!

I am going to be blunt here. I normally don't resort to strong language on this board, but I will this time. I call bullshit.