Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: American Airlines Ctr, Miami, FL - July 10, 2015

Default Re: American Airlines Ctr, Miami, FL - July 10, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by VAisForEagleLovers View Post
    I can't believe Glenn wore this during the second set! Impressed, but surprised.

You don't see this everyday. Glenn in a jersey. LOL Is this the first time since the 70s since Glenn wore a jersey on stage.

Actually, Cynd. I think Jack is a fan. Remembered in the documentary Jackson Browne talked about him and Jack backstage at one of the HFO shows and he said reporteire(SP?)

Nice pictures.

Border Desperado

Maybe Pat Reilly gave the jersey to Glenn.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I just want to be clear, it wasn't Jack Nicholson at the concert, it was Jack Nicklaus.

Another picture...

and another...
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Seeing Glenn in the Heat jersey reminds me of the Livin Right video, lol. (He has on a Heat jersey during part of the video)
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Out on the Border

Hi everyone, last night was great. I think it helped with it being a Friday and all the bars they have in the arena There was plenty of people up dancing this time (I'm sure you all know how much I hate sitting by now!)
    A great moment was before the encore when everyone got their phones out and started waving them, the security just gave up
    The set up was slightly different at the beginning, they didn't have the curtain round for the first few songs so you could see Steuart Smith and Scott Crago.
    They gave a shout out to Jack Niklaus and Pat Riley as previously mentioned, I think the only other time I've seen that was for Irving Azoff in MSG.
    We were sat next to a lady who had a vinyl copy of the long run which had been signed by some of the band, she was trying to get Don Henley's attention to get it signed but he just smiled and said 'that's good' or something jokey like that.
    The one bad point was the two women yapping all the way through behind us. They were pretty drunk so it was more yelling, a few of us had to turn round and tell her to shut the hell up, I did it in slightly more colourful language...
    She had the nerve to talk all through the Desperado-Doolin Dalton and Best of my love, pretty annoying
    We were sat just in front of Joe and Steuart, we always seem to get seats there
    In the city was a high point as always, TITTL was comedy gold with everyone singing the high bits. OOTN which is one of my favourites was missing my favourite bit again, You know the bit at 'in between the dark and the light', but that's just me being picky.
    Oh and most importantly ..blue shirt first half, pinkish second half and Miami Heat shirt towards the end... I took note this time, normally I wouldn't even have noticed!
    Don did mention that this was the final leg of this tour so it doesn't look like there'll be any more additions.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Thanks, Flojo, been looking forward to your review for a week now!

What is the "in between the dark and the light" bit that was missing?

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Thanks for the review, Flojo!! I knew you'd have a good time!

I wouldn't find it so upsetting about it being the last leg of the tour if I thought there was a chance I'd get to hear DD/D Reprise or see Bernie on another tour or 'residency'.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Thanks for the review, Flojo. Can't find anything online in any of the newspapers.

Any apologies to one and all if I confused anyone on the Jack Nicklaus/Jack Nicholson issue. I totally misread what VA had written, I think because of the Pat Riley reference. NICHOLSON is such a sports fan that instead of paying closer attention to the name I jumped to the wrong assumption.

And SHUN, thanks for reminding me about the Nicklaus reference because I had totally forgotten. Now it all makes perfect sense!
    I just need a little downtime.........

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Great review Flojo and I must say I love the Miami shirt. Great about the mobile phones coming out together, I must say I'd rather see security act to quieten those rather drunken ladies rather than try to stop people taking pics so aggressively.

Still sounds like a great time - what show are you going to next?
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border Tiffanny Twisted's Avatar

Thanks fo jo