Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Merchandise

Default Re: Merchandise

Very cute and creative TK! Did you get that jacket as a VIP gift or did you buy it?

Great idea!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Hey all! Just thought I'd pop on here to see if anyone is interested in the denim jackets my hubby and I got at the concert earlier this year? I believe they were L and XL. Neither has ever been worn and I would rather give them to someone who would wear them. I believe I posted pictures here earlier. If you are interested let me know and I will ship them to you. I will just ask you to make me an offer as we didn't really pay for them. They were part of our package when we paid for the tickets (which were around $800 per ticket).

Hope all of you are well! It's been a rough couple years for me as I lost mom last year, and then just lost my sweet Dad last month. Trying hard to remember he is in Paradise now with mom. I did have a new grandson born a few days early... Just a few hours after dad passed. I like to think they passed each other as they traded places between heaven and earth.

I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles, but what a lovely thought about your father and grandchild.

Good to hear from you again, and good luck selling your jackets!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Hi, ChaleyMom! Sorry to hear of your Dad leaving too soon, but glad to hear about the grandbaby.

I'll be getting a jacket of my own next month in Vegas, but I'm sure there will be some takers!
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by chaleymom View Post
    Hey all! Just thought I'd pop on here to see if anyone is interested in the denim jackets my hubby and I got at the concert earlier this year? I believe they were L and XL. Neither has ever been worn and I would rather give them to someone who would wear them. I believe I posted pictures here earlier. If you are interested let me know and I will ship them to you. I will just ask you to make me an offer as we didn't really pay for them. They were part of our package when we paid for the tickets (which were around $800 per ticket).

Hope all of you are well! It's been a rough couple years for me as I lost mom last year, and then just lost my sweet Dad last month. Trying hard to remember he is in Paradise now with mom. I did have a new grandson born a few days early... Just a few hours after dad passed. I like to think they passed each other as they traded places between heaven and earth.
    Hey there! Good to hear from you! I'm so sorry about your Mom and Dad. That is tough, for sure. But what a lovely thought about your Dad and Grandson. So sweet!

I wish I could buy your jackets, but they are too big for me or my hubs. Surely someone around here would love to have them! And very nice of you to offer them.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

PM me. I would be interested in the large one. I'm medium in reality but if the large is the only one on offer I'm happy.

I'm sorry to hear about your parents but hope that they are happily reunited.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

I'm sorry for your loss chaleymom, nice that you have your grandson and some Eagles experiences to cheer you up though, also it's touching how you think about your parents in paradise and your grandson and father meeting

I'd love an Eagles shirt but it'd definitely have to be an S size one

Quote Originally Posted by chaleymom View Post

I'm very sorry for your loss, Chalymom. Hang in there, I know how it is to lose your parents.... I would be interested in the jackets, but I have no idea what they look like? can you possibly post a picture of them?
    Thanks

Hey Topkat - I did sell the Large jacket but still have the XL. I posted pictures earlier on this thread - #196. Let me know if you're interested. 😊